• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Frank Gore ‏@Frank_Gore
We need to start a fund for @TJLang70 . Dat dude gonna get fined to the moon! #RogerGoodellSucks

Hah, I honestly don't know what to think about these hundreds of tweets from current NFL players.

Will they really all be fined? I mean, saying Roger Goodell sucks would certainly have been a fine last week.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Gore is on fire tonight on Twitter.

Frank Gore ‏@Frank_Gore
Who's worse? The dude who directed that anti-Mulim movie or Roger Goodell? I think old Roger!

Frank Gore ‏@Frank_Gore
Ya boy Frank was too busy playing Madden to watch the ending. Saw the replay. Shit was wild, mang.

Frank Gore ‏@Frank_Gore
NFL can fine me, too. I'll wipe my butt with the money first! #RogerGoodell

Awwww, it's a fake? That's too bad. These are still great.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
OJtHk.jpg

Fox318

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
RT @JayGlazer: Yes I think the replacement refs blow but I think what the old refs are asking for is total BS too.

And this is how you lose respect.

Is this the game that Steve Sabol filmed and brought to the world Rich? Why even have games? Just sell jerseys and ads.

Oozer3993

what does this :jnc mean?

We used to have a laughing smiley, but some members used them as the entirety of their posts way too much, so they got taken away. Beloved NFLGAF member jakncoke was perhaps the most notorious of the abusers, so now people use a shortened version of his name to signify laughing in his honor.

P.S. He must be ecstatic tonight. What a great win for his team!

Retrocide

just woke up and saw the replay....are you kidding me....wow....to lose on a clear interception lol. What a joke. What ever the real refs want, just give it to them.

Tabris

I don't care about hockey right now as it's locked out, so you're not getting to me. :) Also pretty weak you can't trash talk me using football.

Wanna know what Pats fans 15/16 is? Since 07, Mannings 3, Brady 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom