• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the best thing

petey.gif

Revenant

Of all the people on the Packers to go all in on a Twitter bitch fest, it is a fucking OLineman.

no doubt they're upset the scab refs didn't call all those tackl-i mean blocks they had during the 2nd half. Not to mention all those sacks the refs caused!

Cipherr

I can't stop laughing at this, fuck the Packers.

I need to be up in five hours, but I can't tear myself away from this.

Saving pic on 1% battery life #yolo

Rodgers had Allstate instead of State Farm, he'd be protected from mayhem like this.

Not sure what this means or who you are, but go fuck yourself jerkoff.

This would be 1000% more hilarious if it was Favre, but oh well

H4TQn.png

Man this thread is so good. I missed the game, but I have to admit, twitter is worth it for alerting me to meltdowns and stuff like this. Wow that was a bad call.

I was one early on to cut the refs some slack, but this is some serious bullshit, I had no idea these kinds of fuck up calls were being made weekly. Now Im not so sad I have missed most of the games this season.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Jermichael Finley ‏@JermichaelF88
Come on @NFL this shit is getting out of Control. Caused us a DAMN game. Horrible!
Details

Damn bastards caused them the damn game. The cause was just way too high. Wait, how much does this McDonalds cause? $7 motherfucking dollars for a DAMN combo? Horrible!

I find it amusing how much sympathy is coming from diehard Bears fans (my friends and such) for the bullshit pulled on the Packers. Curious why so many other team fans are hatin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom