• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrayfield

Blocked the whole second half. The only second half sack was on a one route option read that Rodgers tried to run. Wait...since he got a first I guess they took the sack off the board? So no sacks in the second half?

Else, they would've given up 20 sacks and that's even less healthy. I am just shocked and before I watch the game I will just blame o line for this.

eznark

Banned
Else, they would've given up 20 sacks and that's even less healthy. I am just shocked and before I watch the game I will just blame o line for this.

Rodgers was definitely responsible for three of the sacks. Like, no excuse throw it away situations. But the line was shit in the first half. Bulaga got humiliated.

firen

NFL tries to cover up bullshit with image that isn't from the play

A3nabSuCUAAPV5M.jpg

Fallout-General8.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Just read 2000 posts in here since Clueless in Seattle.

What a crazy fucking end to a game and some absolutely hilarious reactions on twitter awfterwards. Just sensational.

ToxicAdam

I think it's hilarious that the one game that the NFL needed to be a cleanly officiated game (after a weekend of the officials being the story) turns out to be one the biggest clusterfucks of recent memory.

Kiryu

Seahawks still deserved this win after BS call on Kam Challencer that would led us to winning field goal kick but there were too many BS calls. Seahawks played tough with 8/9 sacks and over 40 tackles.

Draconian

I turned it on and as soon as I saw the first replay I knew the officials would blow it. About the same time, I also knew some clown on GAF would act like it was a great call and make some nonsensical argument justifying it. Came in here now and wasn't disappointed.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Seahawks still deserved this win after BS call on Kam Challencer that would led us to winning field goal kick but there were too many BS calls. Seahawks played tough with 8/9 sacks and over 40 tackles.
Um, it was 12-7. That's a five point deficit.

Guess I missed one hell of a finish, even though I don't watch MNF

Keep the great work refs. You guys keep making these games much more interesting

Wes

venison crêpe
You just know Goodell will react to this ref drama now.

Expect goalposts to be two hundred feet tall by next week.

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns have a legit chance of winning against the Ravens on Thursday now. I don't think we'll score, but we will still win.

bonesquad

Before they scored the touchdown, I clearly remember refs saved GB asses from going to fourth down several times.

Don't get me wrong, Seahawks D played great, especially in the first half. But there were plenty of bad calls both ways leading up to that last play. At which point the refs totally fucked it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Don't get me wrong, Seahawks D played great, especially in the first half. But there were plenty of bad calls both ways leading up to that last play. At which point the refs totally fucked it.
Yeah, there was a missed PI call just several plays earlier.

I haven't seen the game last night but looking at the comments, looks like we had another night of refs fucking things up?

I'm sure now people feel what it is like, had the same feeling for the Pats vs Ravens game Sunday night.

BULL SHIT!!!

I haven't seen the game last night but looking at the comments, looks like we had another night of refs fucking things up?

I'm sure now people feel what it is like, had the same feeling for the Pats vs Ravens game Sunday night.

BULL SHIT!!!

As lol-worthy as the Pats/Ravens game was, MNF was infinitely worse on the officiating side.

Wes

venison crêpe
Don't think the players can "strike" by my understanding from articles out this morning. They could just kneel on every play though but that may be ruled as intentional grounding by these refs.

Don't think the players can "strike" by my understanding from articles out this morning. They could just kneel on every play though but that may be ruled as intentional grounding by these refs.

If a team did decide to do that, hopefully they wouldn't be playing Tampa Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom