• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Dead.

dead-battery.jpg

Phillip rivers tells norv turner to go away, no cameras stays on him.....gruden laughs.

Jay cutler walks away from mike tice...everyone cries and questions leadership.

That bullshit bias

That's because everyone in the NFL and who watches the NFL has wanted Norv Turner to go away for years. We can relate.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
3-3 BITCHES!

Congrats Bronconies

Free SE Bundle to one of you lucky Sons of Bitches

Who wants in?

ysfnLl.gif

ysfnLl.gif

ysfnLl.gif

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Back against the wall, no time for screw ups, and rivers passes to the wrong fucking team... AGAIN.

Being a chargers fan is a headache.

h1nch

3-3 going into a Bye. Given the difficulty of their schedule the first 6 games I think Denver has to be pretty happy with that. Even if you factor in losses to New Orleans and Baltimore, Denver can still finish 10-6 if they sweep KC, Oakland, SD, and beat Carolina, Cleveland, Cinci, and Tampa.

The division games are no gimmes and are always competitive, and Denver isn't really all that great at home, but they still have a chance to control this weak ass division.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
3-3 going into a Bye. Given the difficulty of their schedule the first 6 games I think Denver has to be pretty happy with that. Even if you factor in losses to New Orleans and Baltimore, Denver can still finish 10-6 if they sweep KC, Oakland, SD, and beat Carolina, Cleveland, and Tampa.

The division games are no gimmes and are always competitive, and Denver isn't really all that great at home, but they still have a chance to control this weak ass division.

I am, they nearly came back in all three of their losses to boot.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Chargers fans need to chill out. Ugly 2nd half. Still tied for first but everybody's acting like the season is over.

Second week in a row that we've crumbled in the second half, not to mention going from a 24 point lead to losing 24 to 35. It's embarrassing, and rivers needs to get his shit together and stop throwing the ball when it has nowhere to go other than the opposing teams hands.

Top Bottom