• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pick/fumble coming. Broncos score to go ahead. Chargers get the ball at the end of the game. Clary gives up sack to end the game. Story of my life.

Icalledit.gif

Well, you called it. Go you!

LJ11

Meachem was alright with the Saints. Dunno whats going on in San Diego with him.

No, he's a scrub, always was. Can't run a route to save his life.

They use his ass to clear coverage, all he's good for. Only gets open because teams forget he exists.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
See now that's chocking smh @ the Chargers

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So only 1 person interested in the freebee damn

Might try in the new OT tomorrow

Dr. Forrester is in at the moment

Seda

Bucket said the Week 7 OT would be put up right after MNF.

I can only assume this delay is due to updating the OP with some Rivers

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They have Norv and Rivers. It is over.

I love how its always 2 guys getting thrown under the bus. The Chargers problems run so much deeper than that. AJ Smith is as responsible for the disappointment that are the Chargers as anybody else in that organization.

NawidA

Banned
No one wants to hear fantasy football I know but I was leading by six and then Rivers threw three picks and made another fumble and I lost. By half a point. In my must win game.

cajunator

Banned
No, he's a scrub, always was. Can't run a route to save his life.

They use his ass to clear coverage, all he's good for. Only gets open because teams forget he exists.

Well, you have a point there. He was pretty much used as a deep route guy in NeW Orleans alongside Devery. The problem is that Devery did the same thing and more reliably.
So youre kind of right.

h1nch

Me too. Get the mistakes down, tighten up the defense, and we might have a decent team. This win was critical. Division win. Best way to go into a bye.

Yep. More overall discipline and focus (especially on special teams, yikes), healthy players, and solid defensive playcalling will result in a division win. Peyton will take care of the offense...

Nightz

I love how its always 2 guys getting thrown under the bus. The Chargers problems run so much deeper than that. AJ Smith is as responsible for the disappointment that are the Chargers as anybody else in that organization.

This I agree with. Dude hasn't worked on the O-line even though Clary has been a turnstile at RT for years. We freaking had an undrafted FA starting at LT today. I want him gone as much as Norv.

Enron

Banned

But its more fun to blame those two. Especially rivers.

Rorschach

No one wants to hear fantasy football I know but I was leading by six and then Rivers threw three picks and made another fumble and I lost. By half a point. In my must win game.

That's what you get! Rivers supporter! My opponent had him, and was winning, but then Rivers went all PHILLIP RIVERSSSSSS!

Canuck76

Banned
I come into this game watching as a casual chargers and rivers fan. Up to 24 against pey pey watch for the comeback. But it's in hand, we have a nice drive, and rivers gets his O down to the broncos 30. All is good. All is one with the world

No.

The Chargers will and always will suck. Suck massively. They'll always find a way to be freakishly talented but still terrible. The balance, rivers decided, must be restored.

Flash to me. I'm rooting for rivers. This is his chance to come out of the shadows and into everyone's mind as a good QB. You just need to lead a drive. You just need to score.

You just need to not screw up

No. As rivers drops back he's rushed. But in classic Chargers fashion throws this ball like a retard with a basketball and completely screws his team over. Bedlam. Interception. Interception.

Another Interception.

This team is a farce. It's a joke. It's an insult to everyone in San Diego. It's an insult to this country.

I just can't ever root for this team again.

Godslay

Banned
Yep. More overall discipline and focus (especially on special teams, yikes), healthy players, and solid defensive playcalling will result in a division win. Peyton will take care of the offense...

Sounds good to me. As long as McCoy opens things up early, and lets Manning be Manning the O will be just fine.

how dare you

Never interfere with an avatar bet. Bad luck.

Broncos have outscored their opponent in the second half 79-6... Wow. I thought it was just something with Tebow and the second half, but apparently it's the entire Denver team.

I can't believe they actually came back. I told my friend at the half that the broncos are good at coming back but I never thought they had a chance to win. AMAZING. so glad I ended up watching the whole game.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Broncos have outscored their opponent in the second half 79-6... Wow. I thought it was just something with Tebow and the second half, but apparently it's the entire Denver team.

They've had good comeback attempts in all their loses, just didn't come together till tonight.

I'm a Broncos fan and I make a "here comes an amazing 21 point comeback" at the start of the half.

Hunter S.

Everybody lovess Peyton!!!!1

I really have never witnessed such craziness.

If Denver can learn to control the first half too they will be fixed for the AFC west.

Rivers says the hold over Manning only worked in Indianapolis. Woohoo Denver.

Top Bottom