• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Bread

Banned
ray2Brice2Bdetermination.gif
can't believe the ravens lucked into the playoffs on that play...jesus christ it was just unfathomable that they won the title last year

Packers gaf, tickets to the game are still available on ticketmaster. Since nobody expected them to make the playoffs, it's a free for all.

I have no one to go with. Wusses, what's a 7.5 hour car ride??

Greg

Packers gaf, tickets to the game are still available on ticketmaster. Since nobody expected them to make the playoffs, it's a free for all.

I have no one to go with. Wusses, what's a 7.5 hour car ride??
pick me up on the way

I'll provide gas money and karaoke

MechDX

gVrsyb5.png

GAF Pussy Pick Em final, Bowser wins!

PM me your address and Freeman will deliver your giftcard to Taco Bell. Some of the names are obvious but who are the unfamiliar ones?

jWILL253

Banned
Off topic, but I think nostalgia plays too much of a part when it comes to how we perceive the quality of our games. With that being said, Final Fantasy X is kinda terrible.

Back on topic, Percy Harvin's situation is kinda weird. Makes me think they were saving him for the playoffs all along...

gVrsyb5.png

PM me your address and Freeman will deliver your giftcard to Taco Bell. Some of the names are obvious but who are the unfamiliar ones?

Not a bad record for me (I'm the Buttfumbles) beings that one week, I entirely forgot to pick all of the 1pm games. lol

rando14

Off topic, but I think nostalgia plays too much of a part when it comes to how we perceive the quality of our games. With that being said, Final Fantasy X is kinda terrible.

Back on topic, Percy Harvin's situation is kinda weird. Makes me think they were saving him for the playoffs all along...

X has a good battle system and a couple cool characters but unfortunately also a wussy-ass pussy-ass juicy-ass protagonist and a (IMO) love story so corny it rivals RG3!!

Greg

You are in ohio, that's the opposite of on the way!

I haven't bought them, but I want to so bad
I'm worth the trip!

I imagine you could provide a sweet mixtape/CD as well!!

Hey that reminds me have you made any new songs lately!!
I have about 60 projects I started since that first release, and I stuck with one to really work on for the better part of December (holidays didn't help though) - shooting for it to be released sometime before January is over

What about the aftermath of doing all those festivities? You're still in Ohio.
Yeah, you can do it all over again!

FFX was amazing. I spent well over 300 hours on that game. The monster ranch was such a great addition, and swapping out spheres was perfect. I wish SE still made games like that.

Godslay

Banned
You can scratch Gase off of Browns list of choices... he's declining to interview with them. Which after the Chud firing, who can blame him. Sorry BG, but that was a terrible message to send out.

Wasn't thrilled about Gase as a choice for Browns vacancy either, as that offense was all Peyton Manning.

It's really looking like it's going to be McDaniels, which is home for him and family.

ShaneB

gVrsyb5.png

I finished 105-58 after missing the first 6 weeks since I was unaware there was a pickem. I did ok!

Godslay

Banned
Wasn't thrilled about Gase as a choice for Browns vacancy either, as that offense was all Peyton Manning.

It's really looking like it's going to be McDaniels, which is home for him and family.

Offense under Gase is considerably different than that of McCoy. Peyton's a legendary QB for sure, but Gase has done a terrific job with the offense. It's not all Peyton, regardless of what some say. Gase knows his shit.

Top Bottom