• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Such a stupid call by the Lambs. You should go for an ISO up the middle with your RB, not a 5 WR spread with Kellon Clemmons throwing the ball.

Shottenhemimer should be fired tomorrow.

jman2050

Rams going 5-wide on the last play of the game with a yard to go might be the single stupidest thing I've seen this week. Actually, it might be the stupidest thing I've seen all season.

Man surprised it was so close. I had a 30 point lead in FF and my opponent had Wilson and Stacy, and he won by 1 point. Damn that is so annoying.

eznark

Banned
I thought Clemens was going to dive. Fucking selling out on the edge. Tuck it and pray is a better option that chuck it and pray.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I was not watching intently, doing something else.. but why weren't they giving a 1st down on the off-sides call?

effzee

With all three timeouts remaining why not try a bootleg QB run? Or QB sneak? Or run it two times up the middle?

Hell if you want to pass why spread with no RB in the backfield? Stacy could have at least picked up that free blitzer. Terrible goaline management.

LJ11

I'm just a fan but to me, it looked like they had the QB draw all the way if they wanted it out of five wide.

Messy game but I enjoyed it.

Fjordson

Another terrible performance by Seattle on the road. That missed FG was huge, could have helped seal it for St. Louis and help out San Fran. Oh well.

h1nch

By far the worst Monday Night Football game I have ever watched. I can't even...

- Horrible coaching

- Horrible play by both offenses (one sort of has an excuse)

- Ungodly amount of flags

Seahawks offense are complete frauds.

Nameless

I hate watching Carroll and his players smugly celebrate after all these lucky victories. This team should be 4-4, 5-3 at best and will get exposed when it counts.

I didn't watch the game but my Seahawks loving friend is saying this game will be used as a blue print to beating the Hawks. Something about not letting Russell out of the pocket. True?

eznark

Banned
I thought Clemens was going to dive. Fucking selling out on the edge. Tuck it and pray is a better option that chuck it and pray.

I'm just a fan but to me, it looked like they had the QB draw all the way if they wanted it out of five wide.

Messy game but I enjoyed it.

Smart Football ‏@smartfootball 3m
Fwiw, QB draw/dive was there on both 2nd and 4th down from no-back set

double high five

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Well, if you've watched Seattle throughout this season their offense has been pretty mediocre.. but the offensive line tonight was beyond horrible... and Wilson didn't play well (take out that Tate catch, which honestly should have been a pick).. and he had what.. 50 something yards?

Top Bottom