• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Word has come down that "Doing it" has officially been cancelled for 2016. Don't even talk about it anymore . Trust me you didn't do it, we didn't do it.

Fisher didn't do it
CzgAPbTXAAAPZsS.jpg

Sorry phins gaf but y'all ain't doing it
aaf670a205ac45ab9c506f2f3b191a6b-aaf670a205ac45ab9c506f2f3b191a6b-0.jpg

Dak ain't doing it
29906170001_5244289596001_USP-NFL--Dallas-Cowboys-at-New-York-Giants.jpg

afadfa.jpg

Wentz ain't doing it
9741233-carson-wentz-cullen-jenkins-chris-baker-preston-smith-nfl-washington-redskins-philadelphia-eagles-420x260.jpg

Russell didn't do it
526x297-FLe.jpg

But Russ don't even care about football anymore
ciara-russell-wilson-2015-billboard-1548.jpg

Russ: "Hehe I did it!"

Fox ain't doing it
16760648-mmmain.jpg

Cam is so confused. Trust me he ain't doing it
15535317_375521712793741_8409377272137515008_n.jpg

Trust me, DMs old self is def not doing it!
hqdefault.jpg

This guy gets the idea
OldDfqo.jpg

We ain't doing it!

"You didn't do it, you didn't do it!"
raw

giphy.gif

SCHEDULE:
nflweek15schedule.gif

Hmmmm on second thought, maybe browns can do it this week. Maybe we can all do it!
clenoo.0.gif

giphy.gif

Oh wow. NFL is ditching pink October.

What?

Edit: Still wrote back to Goodell, offering a suggestion. He said he hoped the league would consider expanding its annual breast cancer platform during the month of October to raise awareness for other types of cancer, too—a change, the NFL says, that will go into effect starting with the 2017 season.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
NFL is sending the Browns to London next season.

Maybe they'll win a game by then.

A BIG Maybe

What?

Edit: Still wrote back to Goodell, offering a suggestion. He said he hoped the league would consider expanding its annual breast cancer platform during the month of October to raise awareness for other types of cancer, too—a change, the NFL says, that will go into effect starting with the 2017 season.

Misinterpreted it. So yeah it's just expanding past breast cancer awareness.

Browns have two picks in the top 10, a good coach and stable front office (seemingly).

They are laying the groundwork for doing it.

Steelers hold that 3 seed but that's a mirage at the moment. If we win the next two weeks--big fucking IF right there at Cincy and home vs. Balt--then we can sit our starters in week 17 and let the Browns try to beat Landry Jones!!!

You might do it yet, Browns-GAF!!!

Hindl

Great OP BG! Posting from Sorrento to say that the eagles are definitely not doing it, but may do it in the future

bionic77

Steelers hold that 3 seed but that's a mirage at the moment. If we win the next two weeks--big fucking IF right there at Cincy and home vs. Balt--then we can sit our starters in week 17 and let the Browns try to beat Landry Jones!!!

You might do it yet, Browns-GAF!!!
Can the Browns beat our backups?

The last time we did this was in 2004 I think we played the Bills who were playing to get in the playoffs and as I recall our scrubs destroyed their first team.

Nice OP BG! I can't wait until next March when we can exchange friend codes on the Switch!

Top Bottom