• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

SickBoy

I rewound it and I didn't think it was entirely obvious. Looks like the hand probably contacts the ball on the hold, but also looks like he may have contacted Carpenter before he contacted the ball.

Gruden always spends way too much time talking up mediocre players and they make him look like a fool.

Just call the game bro, we don't need narratives for every player.

Who gives a shit if he touched the ball, it's a personal foul to lay a guy out long after the play is blown dead

long after the play was blown dead? no. it was a bang bang call and the bills were in process of kicking the ball. rewatch the play if you like.

i guess you could make a case that it was a late hit or something but that is on the refs for not clearly blowing the whistle early and getting in the middle of the play

squicken

long after the play was blown dead? no. it was a bang bang call and the bills were in process of kicking the ball. rewatch the play if you like.

i guess you could make a case that it was a late hit or something but that is on the refs for not clearly blowing the whistle early and getting in the middle of the play

He reacted to the blown whistle, then started again to sweep the leg. He intentionally took out Carpenter

Top Bottom