• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that guy on Hard Knocks who wanted to fight everyone and who was about 40 years old but had veins up and down his biceps and neck was juiced?

Duxxy3

Not surprised about Danny. Biggest injury machine since Bob Sanders.

Really need someone in that slot position. Only throwing it downfield and outside isn't going to get the Pats anywhere.

I wouldn't mind bringing back KJ Maye. Austin Carr would have been my first pick, but he didn't make it through waivers.

I don't think Cooks or Dorsett are a good fit for the slot, but I guess you never know.

4550isy2vnlz.png

Pepiope

Kimberly Jones ✔@KimJonesSports
Most Consecutive Games Scoring Fewer Than 20 Points
Active Streaks, Including Playoffs: #NYG: 7 #CHI: 2 #HOU: 2 #MIA: 2 #WAS: 2

Ay caramba

bionic77

JCBs continue to get serviced.

This is an insane first 9 months for the bois.

No one ever had it like this before.

Somehow it feels even better knowing that BG doesn't get to join us on the rooftops. He is stuck in his moms basement.

bionic77

When is BG going to buy a Switch so this beef can end?

Bionic, buy him a Switch!
I ain't buying him shit!

This is not about what console someone buys. I understand that not everyone likes good things. Choice is good for people. Some people want the best and get a Switch and a place with rooftop access. Other people eat out of a garbage can and don't mind living with lesser consoles that make them a slave to their living room.

What this is about is a man's word. His bond. That which is sacred between men.

I thought what me and BG had in December and January was something special. The bond of the JCB. He was with us and was on message before March so I had no reason to expect betrayal. I and many others were there on launch ready to get serviced. But something was off. Someone broke a sacred bond and someone was not where they were supposed to be.

Where is Wallace BG? Where the fuck is Wallace you JCB wannabe biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch?

JABEE

lol it's not a beef he's just acting like a idiot. I'm bouta block my first person ever on Gaf. I'll probably jump in holiday season when I have more time.

I ain't buying him shit!

This is not about what console someone buys. I understand that not everyone likes good things. Choice is good for people. Some people want the best and get a Switch and a place with rooftop access. Other people eat out of a garbage can and don't mind living with lesser consoles that make them a slave to their living room.

What this is about is a man's word. His bond. That which is sacred between men.

I thought what me and BG had in December and January was something special. The bond of the JCB. He was with us and was on message before March so I had no reason to expect betrayal. I and many others were there on launch ready to get serviced. But something was off. Someone broke a sacred bond and someone was not where they were supposed to be.

Where is Wallace BG? Where the fuck is Wallace you JCB wannabe biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch?
Bionic wants his crew to ride or die.

lol it's not a beef he's just acting like a idiot. I'm bouta block my first person ever on Gaf. I'll probably jump in holiday season when I have more time.

Never be afraid to block someone, makes the place better and easier to read

bae admitted he didn't block me <33333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom