• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Texans QB Tom Savage's agent sounds off on benching https://t.co/3Old4fWGwM

Welp.

Savage about to be cut

Probably.
The Texans might as well tank for Darnold. This season is going to be a tire-fire.

I didn’t watch the game, but it seems like BOB does this every season. He announces a starter and an extremely short leash. He probably wanted Watson all along.

He should have just named Watson the starter and be honest about it.

bionic77

BG is not your enemy. It’s the Patriots.
Kave told me that BG cuts and pastes Tom Brady's head on a Browns jersey...

You want me to be friends with that?

I leave you all to discuss other things and pretend BG is not a snitch ass snitch.

Chase17

Q1opD5t.gif
Texans QB Tom Savage's agent sounds off on benching https://t.co/3Old4fWGwM

Welp.

Savage about to be cut

Probably.

Is this agent all in on the savage era?

Cushing banned for PED's, Tom Savage's agent whining, DeShawn Watson banged up. Texans gonna have a loooooooooong season (with no McNuggets for Houston)

The Texans might as well tank for Darnold. This season is going to be a tire-fire.

I didn’t watch the game, but it seems like BOB does this every season. He announces a starter and an extremely short leash. He probably wanted Watson all along.

He should have just named Watson the starter and be honest about it.

Damn, so now the Browns are so good that even when they're done tanking with 8-8 on the horizon, they'll just have other teams tank for them?

This is incredible. Dynasty incoming.

JABEE

Damn, so now the Browns are so good that even when they're done tanking with 8-8 on the horizon, they'll just have other teams tank for them?

I completely forgot they traded the pick to get Watson. The Texans are screwed.

Watt is old and their team is falling apart.

I’m sorry, Mech.

The world's not prepared for this much it being done

New levels of Doing It happening here

SHOTS FIRED!
AxzoR02.png

For you olds: To DM someone is a hip millennial term named after our boy DMczaf. It's when you backstab someone like a mark ass trick.

God damn at trump giving up how n the wall. I wonder what is biggest supporters think about this. I bet Brady and the cheat are fucking pissed.

Don't mind me gentlemen. I'm just sauntering around here today with a dominating defense week 1 and all the damn turnovers.

Kicking some Titan ass in week 2.

WE BACK.

Y'ALL AREN'T READY.

Go JAGS.

JABEE

JCBs when we ride, come equipped with game.
You claim to be a player but we Roofed your wife
We busted on BG, Cleve is f#### for life

I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah
You don't wanna fuck with me
Got the Cleve bustin' at me
But they can't do nothin' to a JCB
Let's get ready to rumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom