• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Fresh off the NFL sabotaging the NFC South Champion to be Buccaneers week 1 is officially here. Last week was just some more preseason fuckball, come watch Jaboo ascend to greatness

RBH

Why did the cross-eyed teacher get fired?

She couldn't control her pupils
NH9gE7v.gif

James Palmer ✔ @JamesPalmerTV
Texans activate WR Jaelen Strong and place TE C.J. Fiedorowicz on IR. Suffered a concussion Sunday and already had one during camp

Week 2 another primetime game, nation gets to see Giants pathetic, predictable offense, and watch a good defense go to waste....

I still stand by my prediction..
If the line can protect Eli 10-6.
If they can't 7-9.
This schedule is a lot tougher, don't see this defense carrying the team to 11 wins again..

Kintaco

Anyone who uses Sunday Ticket on Xbox One, there there a quick way to switch between games? This Sunday I was just backing out twice then selecting the game I wanted and selected watch. It was rather unintuitive, I was hoping to there might be an option to bring up the scores within the game I'm watching then selecting a new game to watch.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
There was a lot of good football this weekend. A lot of teams have a lot to look forward to. I don't think there has been this much talent in a long time, especially at QB.

Raiders v. Titans had two great, young QBs. I've joked about Bradford and Alex Smith in the past, but both looked better than I have ever seen him. Chiefs also have a stud at backup QB in Patrick Mahonnes.

Trevor Siemiens looks like he could be a competent QB. Jared Goff looked 100x better than last season. Even teams without QBs, like the Jaguars, have a lot to be optimistic about with their young defense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The denial in the National Anthem thread is a bit scary.

People have to be lying because I've literally never seen anyone sit through the anthem at the ballpark or even at school that was under 90. Hell one time the person behind me at a Brewers game ripped my hat off when I forgot to remove it.

Maybe times have changed for teens I dunno.

Sanjuro

People have to be lying because I've literally never seen anyone sit through the anthem at the ballpark or even at school that was under 90. Hell one time the person behind me at a Brewers game ripped my hat off when I forgot to remove it.

Teens know nothing!

Gobias

Banned

I don't remember the anthem ever being played at school.

My dad always got mad when people clapped after the anthem though. Said you're not supposed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom