• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

People have to be lying because I've literally never seen anyone sit through the anthem at the ballpark or even at school that was under 90. Hell one time the person behind me at a Brewers game ripped my hat off when I forgot to remove it.

Maybe times have changed for teens I dunno.

I haven't stood at a game probably ever. I think maybe when I was younger and my dad made me because reasons. I really don't give a shit.

I've had people comment to me about it but I always tell them I can respect the military sitting down just as well as I can standing up.

Dishwalla

Banned
Last sporting event I attended was the Darlington NASCAR race a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty sure we did stand for the anthem, but we were already pretty drunk by that point so I don't really remember it anyways.

Sanjuro

I haven't stood at a game probably ever. I think maybe when I was younger and my dad made me because reasons. I really don't give a shit.

I've had people comment to me about it but I always tell them I can respect the military sitting down just as well as I can standing up.

That's the thing though, I don't care about any of that. I stand, shit, eat, doesn't really matter.

When people are actively saying, "This is a weird thing nobody does.", I'm not sure how often they see sunlight.

Doomsayer

That's the thing though, I don't care about any of that. I stand, shit, eat, doesn't really matter.

When people are actively saying, "This is a weird thing nobody does.", I'm not sure how often they see sunlight.

Yeah, of course. I mean, we are on GAF after all.

Bread

Banned

reminds me of some friends in our discord!

Who wants a slice?
d7bd23884pizza_5-jpg-mobile.jpeg

brentech

I don't remember the anthem ever being played at school.

My dad always got mad when people clapped after the anthem though. Said you're not supposed to do that.
At hockey games, the anthem ends and you yell "hit somebody!"

I don't think I've ever not stood during an anthem, but that doesn't mean I particularly care what others do.
People always make a big deal about Obama not putting his hand over his heart, but I always put my arms behind my back.

Gobias

Banned
Mary Kay Cabot‏Verified account @MaryKayCabot 2h2 hours ago
More
Former Olympic sprinter Tim Montgomery says Josh Gordon still in rehab but hopes to be reinstated soon:'He's coming'

8-8

bionic77

Dutch/Bread/other people with money fill me in. Which iPhone should I get this winter? 8+ or X? I am too fucking busy to actually read about either one. Just tell me which one I should spend money on.

And BG why your people calling my people the N word for not standing for the anthem? Get that shit under control. You better put a muzzle on your racist NFL people or else I will have to activate the JCB hashtag: #SOMETHINGISCOMING

JABEE

Dutch/Bread/other people with money fill me in. Which iPhone should I get this winter? 8+ or X? I am too fucking busy to actually read about either one. Just tell me which one I should spend money on.

And BG why your people calling my people the N word for not standing for the anthem? Get that shit under control. You better put a muzzle on your racist NFL people or else I will have to activate the JCB hashtag: #SOMETHINGISCOMING
iPhone X has the screen, the new modified operating system, it will get your facial scans on file for the US Government

Bread

Banned
I have money and I say don't buy the X. Yes, it will have PUBG. That's true. But you should spend the extra money and build a PC!

jWILL253

Banned
With the Jemele Hill thing today, it's getting harder and harder to patronize ESPN.

And it's getting harder and harder for me to support the NFL. The Hawks keep neglecting the offensive line to the point it feels like they're doing it on purpose to punish Russell Wilson for something, and it seems like the league has no respect for people of color.

bionic77

Enjoy your 30fps life of shame!

Can't play PUBG on Mac!
I thought you were an educated man.

Apparently not if you never heard of bootcamp.

In any event Mac people are too busy working on their Macs to have time for such silly games. When we game its on the rooftops and that game is not rooftop compatible so it can go fuck itself.

bionic77

With the Jemele Hill thing today, it's getting harder and harder to patronize ESPN.

And it's getting harder and harder for me to support the NFL. The Hawks keep neglecting the offensive line to the point it feels like they're doing it on purpose to punish Russell Wilson for something, and it seems like the league has no respect for people of color.
I don't know about ESPN but fuck the NFL.

It is a dirty racist league. Many of the fans, players and owners are racist. Rotten to its core.

Time to leave and allow the degenerates to talk about football!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom