• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Brought to you by your veteran :jnq

Important details:
yDPLuej.png

Patriots vs Broncos 3:00 bctz CBS (lol hipsters having to wake up 2 hours early to watch the AFC Title game)

49ers vs. Seahawks 6:00 bctz Fox

NkQc8vw.png

Side bet: Who would win in a 3 round boxing match. Omar Epps or Jim Harbaugh

ku-xlarge.gif

untitled4.jpg

No need to thank my skills, I know i got skillz

49ers - Broncos super bowl. I don't want to think about how awful life will be in this town if a) the Pats win or b) the Pats lose.

And Seahawks stans are worse than early 2000s Sacramento Kings fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Peyton must save us from evil.

As for the NFC, whoever scores the most points should win

This has not always been the case with the Seahawks.

At this point Manning is my first choice for winning the Super Bowl.....and I guess Seattle would be my second choice.

GO BRONCOS!

May the Prophecy of the Fivehead come true sunday! Deliver us to the heavens that the mortals call the Super Bowl!

7sooydl.jpg

@Harry D. I cannot find that gif you posted of Thomas, Thomas, Decker and Welker. A link?
Was it the gif where they're walking and looking tough? I didn't post that one but I can try to find it.

squicken

Colin Kaepernick is a primitive field-reader

But Young, McNabb and McNair never had to run; they could work deep into their progressions from the pocket. And they didn’t have otherworldly speed and agility—they were just very capable scramblers who could fully capitalize on opportunities with their legs. Russell Wilson falls into this class; Colin Kaepernick does not. Kaepernick has the long strides, acceleration and burst to create game-changing opportunities with his legs. And being a primitive field-reader, he often has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom