• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
US only? I'm in Brazil.
No idea. Here's their write up.
CBSSports.com's online live streaming experience is state-of-the-art with a variety of camera angles, live stats and Twitter streams.

While watching online, you'll have DVR capabilities. Rewind to see the critical plays or hit pause if you need to grab another plate of wings.

If you choose to watch the game online, you'll be able to choose between multiple angles.

The main camera will broadcast what television viewers see.
The Fan Choice camera will allow you to vote on the camera you want to see.
The All-22 angle is where you, the viewer, get to play the role of NFL expert. This shot will come from above the field and show all 22 players at once. You'll be able to see how every play develops.
Love when the Harbaughs blow up? The sideline cam will capture those moments.

In addition to the multitude of camera angles, online viewers will have access to in-depth live stats.

We'll also be tracking your favorite celebrities on Twitter. When a big play happens, you'll know how celebs like MC Hammer, Michael Phelps and more are reacting. We'll also include tweets from the top football journalists from around the country to add expert commentary.

In addition to the Twitter streams, the video player will have a Twitter chatter tracker to monitor whether the game breaks any Twitter volume records.

If football isn't your thing and you watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, you'll be able to watch all the commercials over and over again in our video player.

DMczaf

nfl_g_kaepernick-smith_mb_600.jpg

"Next week, on Oz."

Slo

Well, I think I've fully crossed over into being a crotchety old man. Tried listening to a gaming podcast for the first time in about 6 months and it just sounds like a bunch of 8 year old having an imaginary Dragon Ball Z fight. Weekend Confirmed used to be one of the highlights of my weekend.

Doomsayer

Niner brothers, its game day!

Let's make sure to show the world who best Harbaugh is. I hope you have your beer and food ready... I'm going to be so hungover tomorrow.

I'll be back to check in later.

Vire

It's pretty tough being a Steeler fan this year...

Would you rather have the Ravens win.. *gag* or the 49'ers tie the Steelers in most Super Bowl wins.

This Super Bowl could not be worse for me. :(

eznark

Banned
Well, I think I've fully crossed over into being a crotchety old man. Tried listening to a gaming podcast for the first time in about 6 months and it just sounds like a bunch of 8 year old having an imaginary Dragon Ball Z fight. Weekend Confirmed used to be one of the highlights of my weekend.

It's gotten real real bad (at times)

Even after I found the dead "raven" hanging at my house last night, I didn't notice my driveway graffiti until today. It was just sidewalk chalk, so it washed off, but still. Even my five year old said "that's not very smart because they haven't won"

Remember no more making fun of Joe Flacco after this game. He will become a national hero after this game and I know it will happen. I have foreseen it 3 seasons ago.

cajunator

Banned
It's been probably 9 months. I bought Torchlight 2, but never fired it up. Before that, shit I don't even know.

Its probably best that you quit now.
Im hooked on Nintendo always, but gaming is much less relevant to my life now. I just dont have much fun anymore with 95% of the games out there.

Slo

Its probably best that you quit now.
Im hooked on Nintendo always, but gaming is much less relevant to my life now. I just dont have much fun anymore with 95% of the games out there.

My kids each have their own tablet that they game on, and they own a Wii too. It's just that I personally haven't played in a long time. The plan is to by a PS4/XB720 so I can play Madden with my son. He's getting to be sort of a Madden freak on the Wii.

cajunator

Banned
Im definitely not a fan of the Niners from their past history with the Saints, but I dont really care who wins this game. The niners are a more complete team but Baltimore has some explosive offensive players and a very veteran defense that has seen everything. Old vs new. Two very good coaches. This will be a really exciting game, for once.

Rorschach

I hope Kaepernick pulls a LaDanian Cutler and Alex Smith comes in to destroy everything in his path. And by destroy everything in his path, I mean take a lot of sacks, but not turn the ball over.

eznark

Banned
My kids each have their own tablet that they game on, and they own a Wii too. It's just that I personally haven't played in a long time. The plan is to by a PS4/XB720 so I can play Madden with my son. He's getting to be sort of a Madden freak on the Wii.

Can wait til you take your rightful place as Vikings owner in te league.

I hope Kaepernick pulls a LaDanian Cutler and Alex Smith comes in to destroy everything in his path. And by destroy everything in his path, I mean take a lot of sacks, but not turn the ball over.

you just want alex to succeed because there's a chance he's your QB next year. and he would be the best QB you've had in a decade. how sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom