• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

Even after I found the dead "raven" hanging at my house last night, I didn't notice my driveway graffiti until today. It was just sidewalk chalk, so it washed off, but still. Even my five year old said "that's not very smart because they haven't won"

Compared to you strutting around in enemy territory like a thug Baltimore murderer bringing on the hate !

welker.gif

welker.gif

welker.gif

welker.gif

welker.gif

welker.gif

welker.gif

welker.gif

welker.gif

Hi guys!

Slo

Can wait til you take your rightful place as Vikings owner in te league.

Hell yeah. Just so long as everyone agrees to schedule their games with me after Jeopardy and before 60 minutes. I like to get to bed at a sensible hour.

We are going to take a dump on that old Baltimore defense. Ray is going to have to go into the federal witness protection program after getting exposed so badly.

Dragon

Banned
At least they don't frown on catching footballs from the QB!

Maybe if you got banned this year the Giants could have made the playoffs!

Edit: I know a little late to the hall of fame thing but Warner is clearly first ballot. I don't see a valid argument otherwise. I liken it to a Pedro hall of fame question in baseball. Short but incredible careers.

Narag

Who is KevinRo?

The guy last year that kept telling you to sit in your chair since the Ravens were still in it at the time and the Packers weren't. You, uh, roundly crushed him in your usual "for me it was a Tuesday" events.

Maybe if you got banned this year the Giants could have made the playoffs!

He was permabanned earlier this year and his unbanning is all that prevented the Giants from winning infinite Super Bowls.

Narag

Each time I get banned by a mod I get stronger and the mod loses his modship.

Opiate, Hitokage, etc.

Hito was the one that got the perma lifted iirc. I was supposed to pass the message along to you during the banning but I never saw you in IRC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom