• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkerkory

Luck would have 5 SBs by now if he played for San Fran.

luck_medium.gif

luck2_medium.gif

thatsmyquarterback.jpeg

Althletic is understatement with Luck! He tested as well as Cam right?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions didn't officially hire Teryl Austin (Ravens DB coach) as defensive coordinator.

La Canfora retweeted it but he's wrong.

Watched the last episode of Hello Ladies.

I liked it but I'm tired of these characters having to either
give up the hot model for the stable relationship
trope.

It would have been more interesting if
Chicken Wings gets that sweet model pussy and still manages to be a good friend

Sort your boy out, Bread.

jakncoke

Banned
If Brady and crew make and lose the Super Bowl. How will that be treated? On one hand making 6 super bowls in a career is fantastic.. but they'd only be .500 in them

JABEE

Paper Dynasty by JABEE

Evidence Destroyed.
Justice Never Served.
All is Forgotten.
Nothing is Learned.

Blue and Red tainted forever.
Roger Goodell unwilling to sever
the crew of criminals corrupting his league.
Tarnished the shield,
Never asked to leave.
Never made to pay for the dreams they had crushed.

Goodell did his best to conceal the truth.
Burned the tapes so no one could see
Gone are the aspirations of a land so free.
The Patriot Way is all there will ever be.

You've been on a roll lately. You should be happy, Kelly is a good offensive coach!

I am happy.

Poetry is usually for losers but in this case it is a weapon of truth and justice

The Eagles may lose but that does not change what true and just in this world.

I shan't cry when the Patriots lose this weekend. The world will be at bliss when darkness falls and heroes who are pure of heart conquer over forces of evil.

Konka

Banned
If Brady and crew make and lose the Super Bowl. How will that be treated? On one hand making 6 super bowls in a career is fantastic.. but they'd only be .500 in them

They're gonna make it, not saying that makes me happy but it's reality.

Some guy on Reddit broke down all of the attachments on Lady Tannehill's piece.

sw0 on Reddit said:
Things I can identify:
B5 Systems Sopmod bravo stock - 58.00$
magpul - AFG - Angled Fore Grip - 34.95$
ALG Defense ACT Trigger - 65$
EOTech Holographic Weapon Sight - Model EXPS2 - 579.00$
G33.STS magnifier - 589$.00
LMT Tactical Rear Sight- $119.00

Very nice firearm.

I'm not a gun guy (also referred to in some circles as a "Florida citizen"), but it seems like the Tannehills really enjoy their hunting.

Big-E

I hope the Pats win with Peyton driving at the end for the win and having Wes Welker drop an easy pass to end the game.

effzee

I don't even know who to root for this weekend.

I wanted a Chargers-Panthers SB just for the sake of fucking it up for everyone.

Don't want Manning or Brady to win another though for some reason the thought of Manning not even making it to the SB makes me giggle. I want that Manning face after a loss.

I guess I'll hop on whoever from the NFC makes it bandwagon.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I don't even know who to root for this weekend.

I wanted a Chargers-Panthers SB just for the sake of fucking it up for everyone.

Don't want Manning or Brady to win another though for some reason the thought of Manning not even making it to the SB makes me giggle. I want that Manning face after a loss.

I guess I'll hop on whoever from the NFC makes it bandwagon.

give me your Seahawks vote and I will praise whatever weird foreign god you obey.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Somehow I feel better about matching up against the Pats than I do the Broncos.

That, and we could see U MAD BRO? Part 2.

Godslay

Banned
Well that's the thing. He doesn't have a job.

That's the joke...

I'm sure jak will find something to do.

As far as picks, just want to see the Broncos in the Superbowl. If they make it, should be tough to face either team. Plus, I'm not picking opposing teams this year. Only rooting for the Broncos.

JCizzle

Somehow I feel better about matching up against the Pats than I do the Broncos.

That, and we could see U MAD BRO? Part 2.

Any possible combination would be a toss up because of how good all these teams are, but I think the Niners match up best against the Pats and Seahawks against the Broncos. Broncos spread passing game would kill the Niners and the Pats ability to pound the rock minimizes the impact of your great pass defense.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Any possible combination would be a toss up because of how good all these teams are, but I think the Niners match up best against the Pats and Seahawks against the Broncos. Broncos spread passing game would kill the Niners and the Pats ability to pound the rock minimizes the impact of your great pass defense.
We've actually been playing great run D lately, rainstorms excluded. I just feel better about shutting down Brady than I do Manning, because apparently it's going to be 80F in New York if Manning's luck holds up.

I hope the Pats win with Peyton driving at the end for the win and having Wes Welker drop an easy pass to end the game.

Wes would suicide after the game. You could FEEL his anguish after he dropped that slightly overthrown pass by Brady two years ago. I've always liked him, I hope he gets a ring someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom