• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

So you're saying, despite not making the playoffs, or playing a playoff game this year. The Steelers still made the Super Bowl. This is some mental gymnastics I can get behind!
I like this new age philosophy.

Lets not get so attached to wins/losses and who won the Superbowl. Like in my nephew's 10 and under soccer league we also need to start giving out trophies for sportsmanship, attendance, and hard work. The Steelers would only qualify for one of those trophies but other teams might get more (Browns would get all 3 and that to me should be worth as much as a Superbowl) and that perfect attendance trophy will look great next to the 6 Lombardis.

Wrayfield

Wes is joining us as well? Because I'm pretty sure Wray is Polish.

Polish?

Nevermind. I don't think there are any jokes about the Polish. They're too noble a people.

You've clearly lived not long enough in Germany to hear them. Any neighour country is obviously a target, Austria, Dutchies, Poles :). I guess Americans make Canada and Mexico jokes?

In all seriousness folks, I always liked the Wembley games. Fairly cheap tickets, and I'm in London fairly regularly anyway so no big deal with travelling and staying over. If you guys are going, I'm totally up for a Euro NFL Gaf meet.

bionic77

In a lighthearted moment Wednesday, Belichick, when asked to recall the last time Brady surprised him, replied, "This morning."

When asked what had surprised him, Belichick said: "We'll keep that between Tom and I."
Wha???

I thought Bill was only into pregnant happily married mothers?

Whats going on here?

Nakazato

BdiWsy7IgAA8uxL.jpg:large

Looks like Gata got caught

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You've clearly lived not long enough in Germany to hear them. Any neighour country is obviously a target, Austria, Dutchies, Poles :). I guess Americans make Canada and Mexico jokes?

In all seriousness folks, I always liked the Wembley games. Fairly cheap tickets, and I'm in London fairly regularly anyway so no big deal with travelling and staying over. If you guys are going, I'm totally up for a Euro NFL Gaf meet.

Heh. The joke is that Polish jokes are known the world round. Like Freeeman jokes somethings are universal and transcend language barriers

Fair warning to the hipster, I have a Super Bowl OT all ready to go and it's nothing but Ray Lewis quotes about God, winning, and the importance of Scotch Guarding your white suits if the next thread isn't up in a fair amount of time.

Nice thread jak. You're a good man and I hope your Hawks go all the way.

Dolphins LB coach leaving to become new defensive coordinator in Minnesota under Zimmer:

Alex Marvez @alexmarvez · 57m

Confirmed by source: @MiamiDolphins LBs coach George Edwards leaving to become @Vikings defensive coordinator @FOXSports

Norv Turner set to be the new offensive coordinator for the Vikings barring any issues with the contract:

Alex Marvez @alexmarvez · 1h

Source confirms @AdamSchefter report @Browns OC Norv Turner set to take same job with @Vikings. I hear Norv's son Scott will be QBs coach

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 2m

#Vikings are hammering out a deal for #Browns OC Norv Turner to join Mike Zimmer’s staff, per source. Optimism from all sides it gets done

David Wilson is scheduled to have his neck surgery today. Long road back for him. Hoping he's able to make it back and resume his career for the Giants.

Wrayfield

How in the world would anyone see him as a good fit for a promotion? The Dolphins LB's absolutely sucked this year.

Zimmer is prolly gonna be heavily involved in designing D and maybe even calling D plays. Having Norv as O coordinator is a good move for the Vikes. More Vikes cheerleaders, please...

Dragon

Banned
Oh please. If the Pats win we will all have to hear about how this is his Michael Jordan moment, if they lose they have an excuse. How convenient.

Already happened. No one cared.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs04/news/story?id=1975314

FOXBORO, Mass. -- New England quarterback Tom Brady had a 103-degree fever the night before the Patriots beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC championship game, Sports Illustrated reported.

The magazine said in this week's issue that Brady had an intravenous line in his left -- non-throwing -- arm on Saturday night while fighting off chills in his Pittsburgh hotel room.

In outdoor temperatures of 11 degrees, Brady threw for two touchdowns with no interceptions to lead the Patriots to a 41-27 victory and their third Super Bowl appearance in four years.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Chip Kelly was just named professional coach of the year by the Maxwell Football Club. Glad to see him getting some recognition for the amazing turn around the Eagles had this year.

effzee

Vikings making some wise moves . Now let's get this qb situation fixed

What's the word out of Minn?

They almost have to draft a QB this draft right? I wonder if Manzel falls to them. One of the two top QBs might.

And fellas please stop with the sexy cheerleader gifs. I can't stop looking and fuck it I am at work :(

SKINNER!

Banned
Good choice.

That should be a really exciting game, it will be interesting to see who can get their first win of the year.

Thanks. Been a Lions fans ever since I started watching the NFL around 2006/2007 but never had the chance to visit Ford Field during a normal season. This'll be my 3rd game at Wembley after seeing the Saints/Chargers game in 2008 and then Bears/Bucs in 2011. No way am I going to miss seeing Megatron and Stafford play. Kinda gutted that the Lions are the away team though as they always give out the home team's flags to attendees for free and I'd love a Lions one instead of a Falcons one.

and I had no clue that there were a lot of UK NFL fans on GAF. Maybe get a pre-game meetup going at some point if folk are interested.

Crisco

Banned
Alright Panthers fan, this should be our 3rd round draft pick.

85606-650-366.jpg

Physically he's basically a Steve Smith clone, short but very thick athlete with a lot of speed. Played basketball and was very productive on the football field. South Carolina guy so our draft scouts better know about him. Would much rather have him than those track star looking guys the mock draft idiots want us to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom