• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lp2y38al.png

*dead*

Inspiring
Yeah I'm rooting for the Hawks to win it all

Decided to get back into Hot Shots Golf on Vita. Fucking anything above Bronze is STILL kicking my ass. But I can't stop playing. It sucks.

My short game is horrible no matter the rank. I have better luck chipping it in off the fringe.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Decided to get back into Hot Shots Golf on Vita. Fucking anything above Bronze is STILL kicking my ass. But I can't stop playing. It sucks.

My short game is horrible no matter the rank. I have better luck chipping it in off the fringe.

The Greg laughs at you.

Me? I've never played it.

Syrinx

You know what's fun? When you're laying in bed, and some guy in your dorm overcooks his popcorn and sets off the fire alarm at 1:30 in the morning. Good times, good fucking times.

Bread

Banned
Paper Dynasty by JABEE

Evidence Destroyed.
Justice Never Served.
All is Forgotten.
Nothing is Learned.

Blue and Red tainted forever.
Roger Goodell unwilling to sever
the crew of criminals corrupting his league.
Tarnished the shield,
Never asked to leave.
Never made to pay for the dreams they had crushed.

Goodell did his best to conceal the truth.
Burned the tapes so no one could see
Gone are the aspirations of a land so free.
The Patriot Way is all there will ever be.
i love that you're still hurting

you sound like a gata

jakncoke

Banned
This will be Harbaugh during the game:

http://i.minus.com/ib0or3APalAnNY.gif[IMG]

And on the other side, a gentleman and a scholar:

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/imentgF00wXYB.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

The thing is, Harbaugh seems to be bitching about something regardless if 49ers are winning or not.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Pettine is looking like the Browns new HC.

In other news, all Browns fans can now officially go fuck themselves.

jakncoke

Banned
Come on guys - we all know, deep down, that we need Manning to win it all, so he can finally go into coaching!

He should play out his contract so he has more money to invest. What else can he invest into? He got the pizza and beer markets. Maybe buy sone vineyards, or a make Manning tequila

Hammer24

Banned
He should play out his contract so he has more money to invest. What else can he invest into? He got the pizza and beer markets. Maybe buy sone vineyards, or a make Manning tequila

He could become the first coach to command an eight figure annual salary.
Or invest in Buick dealerships, who knows.

jakncoke

Banned
You expect him to expand his roles in commercials? Throwing the dough writ large?

Movie studio that raises up the ranks into a mid-major. First film called Fivehead a story a incestuous Tennessee family that traps tourists on their land and uses their body parts as flavor enhancers for their moonshine brand. Budget target 850k

WanderingWind

I got the glare of death from the wife because of that Waldo gif. I mean, granted, I watched in 674 times in a row, but still. Fucking drama llama

Wrayfield

Hey UK NFL fans. Standard tickets for the NFL London games are on sale today. Got a sideline ticket to the Lions/Falcons game in October. Cannot wait.

For what it's worth, I've been to three Wembley games and I was always able to get a ticket for cheaps at the stadium. There is always some folks who thought they can scalp people or were given tickets and don't know what that stuff is, and by the time the game is about to be on, you can get it for face value or way below.

As luck will have it, I am planning to move to London this autumn and if everything works out, I should be already there by the time Dolphins eke out a decisive 10-7 W versus the Raiders.

For what it's worth, I've been to three Wembley games and I was always able to get a ticket for cheaps at the stadium. There is always some folks who thought they can scalp people or were given tickets and don't know what that stuff is, and by the time the game is about to be on, you can get it for face value or way below.

As luck will have it, I am planning to move to London this autumn and if everything works out, I should be already there by the time Dolphins eke out a decisive 10-7 W versus the Raiders.

Party at your place when the Pats play in London again. I'll bring the beer.

WanderingWind

All we can hope for this weekend is that the Broncos and Seahawks are victorious.

C'mon fellas, prayer circle!

But then the Super Bowl thread would just be Godslay and jakncoke arguing, punctuated by people with 5 posts chiming in about the awesome horsey commercial.

People need to stop acting like losing in the Super Bowl is a black mark on your career.

Every team that doesn't go all the way and win is "losing" the Super Bowl. At least the runner up got there.

Patriots7

Let's go Pats!

I don't think they can eke out a win, but they've done a helluva job this season.
Now let's add a TE from the draft, a WRFA signing, and flesh out our defense, and maybe next year will be the year we're able to go the distance.

jakncoke

Banned
People need to stop acting like losing in the Super Bowl is a black mark on your career.

Every team that doesn't go all the way and win is "losing" the Super Bowl. At least the runner up got there.

So you're saying, despite not making the playoffs, or playing a playoff game this year. The Steelers still made the Super Bowl. This is some mental gymnastics I can get behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom