• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

there is nothing to fear about your offense. run all the 4 wide you want.... good luck to your shitty offensive line dealing with justin smith, ray mcdonald, aldon smith, ahmad brooks, pwill and bowman. not happening bro! the only shot the packers have at winning the game is if they get 4 or 5 turnovers against us, and alex smith is too good at not turning the ball over.

49ers - 77
Packers - 3
It's going to be wonderful watching Small Hands choke on primetime TV.

We know Eznark doesn't do avatar bets but we shall make one. Oh yes, we shall.

there is nothing to fear about your offense. run all the 4 wide you want.... good luck to your shitty offensive line dealing with justin smith, ray mcdonald, aldon smith, ahmad brooks, pwill and bowman. not happening bro! the only shot the packers have at winning the game is if they get 4 or 5 turnovers against us, and alex smith is too good at not turning the ball over.

49ers - 77
Packers - 3

With this QB????

WCeTy.jpg

drew brees is a fucking douchebag but what he is doing is using semantics. he's basically saying "it hasn't been shown that Player X was told to injure Player Y, and then injured him and was paid for the injury". essentially saying that the NFL can't show that someone actually carried out the bounty and was compensated for it

Talon

drew brees is a fucking douchebag but what he is doing is using semantics. he's basically saying "it hasn't been shown that Player X was told to injure Player Y, and then injured him and was paid for the injury". essentially saying that the NFL can't show that someone actually carried out the bounty and was compensated for it
To which I would say that Gregg Williams has admitted and apologized for maintaining a bounty system.

To which I would say that Gregg Williams has admitted and apologized for maintaining a bounty system.

i'm not agreeing with drew but he is just saying that even though there was a bounty system, even though there were players and coaches intereviewed who admitted to it, that the NFL can't show that a bounty was completed and paid for.

what drew doesn't understand is that if the NFL found that a bounty was completed and paid for the punishment would have been even worse

Jonm1010

Banned
Can someone please summarize what is going on with Drew Brees right now?

Saying "douchebag" and "idiot" isnt actually informing any of us who dont have access to ESPN or wherever this is taking place right now.

Can someone please summarize what is going on with Drew Brees right now?

Saying "douchebag" and "idiot" isnt actually informing any of us who dont have access to ESPN or wherever this is taking place right now.

Saints have a bounty system. This has been confirmed.

Drew Brees:

1. Initially commented that he knows nothing about the "real existence" of a bounty system. This is a very precarious phrase to use.

2. After punishment was handed down, he said *HE* needs an explanation from the commissioner on why there was this punishment.

3. Last week he said “what we’ve been accused of in regards to pay for injury is not the case.”

4. He now says “We didn’t get any meaningful evidence, or any meaningful truth or facts,”.

he's a fucking idiot and a douchebag because it's pretty clear there was a bounty for injury system. not even the coaches/owner are disputing that. so why is he keeping up with this bullshit? the real question is whether or not drew knew about it. i would be shocked if he didn't know about it's "real existence"

Drew Brees is a douchebag. Been saying it since he was a little bitch at Purdue.

Also don't be naive. No one is sorry.

They're only apologizing because they got caught with their pants down.

same ballpark. similar rating, similar YPA. the difference is alex smith actually performs in the playoffs whereas stafford folds up like a rusty lawn chair. lions will never win a playoff game with stafford at QB but you already knew that!

lol you are such a turd sometimes. I can't wait to come into Candlestick and hand you 1 of 4 losses to the NFC North this season. You better hope someone injures Alexis before we play, because your only chance to win is the 1% chance Kaepernick thrives under pressure and wins. No hand shake will make up for the wake up call SF gets this year. Back to irrelevance for you

Jonm1010

Banned
i'm not agreeing with drew but he is just saying that even though there was a bounty system, even though there were players and coaches intereviewed who admitted to it, that the NFL can't show that a bounty was completed and paid for.

what drew doesn't understand is that if the NFL found that a bounty was completed and paid for the punishment would have been even worse

This better explains what is going on then.

2 comments. If Brees is asking for the evidence then there is two avenues he is most likely taking.

1.) If Goodell hands over the evidence to the NFLPA then Goodell is theoretically handing them evidence that can be used in a lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of the NFLPA at some point.

2.)If he refuses to show the evidence it can be argued that the evidence is not very strong or doesnt exist and the case can be made for less severe or even no penalties on players.

Maybe so, maybe not.

Either way its not like Brees just came up with his arguments himself. The NFLPA has mountains of lawyers advising these guys.

Talon

It seems foolish for the NFLPA to ride shotgun with Brees and Fujita on this. The NFLPA represents all players - not just the dirtbag Saints. This was a matter of player safety. NFLPA has their heads up their ass if they want to think about fighting this charge.

Also, of course the NFL needs to walk a tightrope here. Player safety lawsuits have already been filed. If it's discovered that the NFL didn't complete due diligence, there will be hell to pay.

lol you are such a turd sometimes. I can't wait to come into Candlestick and hand you 1 of 4 losses to the NFC North this season. You better hope someone injures Alexis before we play, because your only chance to win is the 1% chance Kaepernick thrives under pressure and wins. No hand shake will make up for the wake up call SF gets this year. Back to irrelevance for you

1. niners had 8 years of irrelevance. lions have had like 60 years of it
2. alex already tore your hearts out with a last minute comeback victory drive in detroit
3. schwartz better wear like 5 sets of gloves and schedule a chiropractor visit cause harbaugh is going to turn his hand into a red paste/bone mix and slap his back into the stone age

don't hate us cause we're the best bruh!

same ballpark. similar rating, similar YPA. the difference is alex smith actually performs in the playoffs whereas stafford folds up like a rusty lawn chair. lions will never win a playoff game with stafford at QB but you already knew that!

LMAO.

I won't argue with you because you'll only respond with "Alex Smith would have thrown for 5000 yards too if he had Calvin Johnson at receiver."

LMAO.

I won't argue with you because you'll only respond with "Alex Smith would have thrown for 5000 yards too if he had Calvin Johnson at receiver."

you won't argue with me because i'll destroy any argument you have. your team got crushed and then alex smith beat the team that beat them TWICE the next week. as the old saying goes, the proof is in the proving!

1. niners had 8 years of irrelevance. lions have had like 60 years of it
2. alex already tore your hearts out with a last minute comeback victory drive in detroit
3. schwartz better wear like 5 sets of gloves and schedule a chiropractor visit cause harbaugh is going to turn his hand into a red paste/bone mix and slap his back into the stone age

don't hate us cause we're the best bruh!

1. Even Harbaugh recognizes how much ass Alexis sucks with him drafting Kaepernick and trying to sign Peyton. He understands last year was an anomaly and he can't depend on Alex again.
2. You have a great defense with the 2 best LBs in the league and I am truly envious, fucker.
3. Your running game will not have the same success as last year. Frank Gore sucks and benefited from Suh being to dumb to recognize the same play 3 times.
4. Harbaugh will be to embarrassed for going 2 games in 2 years with Detroit for not knowing the rules to shake Schwartz hand
5. This FO isn't run by Matt Millen and the team is coached by Wayne Fontes. Only good things to come for Detroit!

Enjoy watching Detroit take over the NFL and win at least 4 Superbowls during Stafford's time in the D

snesfreak

Banned
1. Even Harbaugh recognizes how much ass Alexis sucks with him drafting Kaepernick and trying to sign Peyton. He understands last year was an anomaly and he can't depend on Alex again.
2. You have a great defense with the 2 best LBs in the league and I am truly envious, fucker.
3. Your running game will not have the same success as last year. Frank Gore sucks and benefited from Suh being to dumb to recognize the same play 3 times.
4. Harbaugh will be to embarrassed for going 2 games in 2 years with Detroit for not knowing the rules to shake Schwartz hand
5. This FO isn't run by Matt Millen and the team is coached by Wayne Fontes. Only good things to come for Detroit!

Enjoy watching Detroit take over the NFL and win at least 4 Superbowls during Stafford's time in the D
:jnc
600 posts bitches!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah no.

Guys... Goldy has had a very rough life.

The Detroit Lions molested his childhood.
He's permanently broken as a result.

Buy him a drink and whisper sweet nothing's into his ear about a Lions Super Bowl and he'll do ANYTHING.

Top Bottom