• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
I full heatedly support your brash nature as a Lions fan. I just want to make sure you are ready to defend yourself coherently. You were not here to watch Beast dig himself and Detroit into huge holes with his grammar and odd statements. We don't want you to fall into the same traps my friend!

Now, welcome to Lions gaf and myself, and other Lions gaffers, hope you enjoy your stay for our Superbowl run
Jags_fan.gif

I full heatedly support your brash nature as a Lions fan. I just want to make sure you are ready to defend yourself coherently. You were not here to watch Beast dig himself and Detroit into huge holes with his grammar and odd statements. We don't want you to fall into the same traps my friend!

Now, welcome to Lions gaf and myself, and other Lions gaffers, hope you enjoy your stay for our Superbowl run

Thanks! I'll make Lions Gaf proud.

Are you sure this Beast guy wasn't an uneducated Packers fan posing as a Lions fan?

Thanks! I'll make Lions Gaf proud.

Are you sure this Beast guy wasn't an uneducated Packers fan posing as a Lions fan?

:jnc

Beast is a good guy and a proud Lions fan, he just had this thing about making no sense with his arguments, rough spelling, and hated on Eli alot. I'm sure he'll pop his head in during the draft

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

The math, the math! Don't forget the math!

Reading Beast's posts throughout the season was like watching a 17-week-long train wreck. goldlion and Wedge are good people.

Oh shit that one dude who got Suh's back on Thanksgiving? Kastrooijfoiaje or something? He was another crazy for a bit there. Some Lions fans can't handle success well, apparently.

Only if coming from somebody whose team wasn't in the record books for failing to win event single game. Mildly chilling, nonetheless

How soon people forget.........
about their 4-0 preseason record that year.

On a serious note, Matt Millen. He's the reason for 0-16. He is dumbest football mind I have ever seen in a front office position ("Hey let's draft a 1st round receiver 3 straight years.").

So I don't feel bad about 0-16 because the Lions made a mistake and hired a man who was has the managerial football IQ of an eraser.

Obviously they learned from their mistake.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Reading Beast's posts throughout the season was like watching a 17-week-long train wreck. goldlion and Wedge are good people.

Oh shit that one dude who got Suh's back on Thanksgiving? Kastrooijfoiaje or something? He was another crazy for a bit there. Some Lions fans can't handle success well, apparently.

It's not as if it's something that they're used to.

Anyone who watched that Thanksgiving game with friends or family knew exactly what happened: Suh threw a tantrum and stopped the dude, end of story. His press conference afterward was an utter embarrassment to the team and city. And let's not forget the costly facemask call he got earlier in the game on a crucial third down. I honestly think the Lions could have won or at least competed in that game, and he fucked it up.

That was my last straw with Suh tbh. He's a good player but I'm not going to defend or hype him anymore until he actually does something on the field worth a damn

Doomsayer

Remember when Gaborn was in here talking trash? Strange tides, friends.

Wrayfield

Football cannot come soon enough. Still doesn't feel right, but I can't wait to see the guy make some damn throws.

manningfac.png

Looks a bit chubby around the midsection. Just like in uniform, but thought that was always his rib pad, unless he wears it under that tee as well...

Also, stumbled upon this gem:

Still, Hall doesn’t think comparisons to his former Falcons teammate, Mike Vick, are warranted. “A lot of people liken him to Michael Vick because he’s a black guy and he’s fast, but his mentality compared to what Mike’s was when he came into the league is 360 — just totally different,” Hall said.

DeAngelo, what an idiot.

Fox318

Why hasn't Minnesota approved the Stadium deal?

The Vikes and the NFL are gonna pay more than half and the state would only be responsible for less than 25% after gambling taxes are increased.

Not to mention it would be a publicly owned stadium so it isn't just limited to football games.

Slo

The Vikes and the NFL are gonna pay more than half and the state would only be responsible for less than 25% after gambling taxes are increased.

Not to mention it would be a publicly owned stadium so it isn't just limited to football games.

article-2001763-0C7DA7C000000578-55_468x313.jpg

yeah... I feel sick right about now.

Election year + shitty economy= doomsday scenario this legislative period. Not surprised, but still sick about it. I wish Zygi would just say "fuck it", go over to Arden Hills, and privately fund the thing with whatever they're willing to throw in. The politicians in Minneapolis have been dicking around with this whole thing for over a decade. Year-round revenue, world-class sports/entertainment facility, and thousands of construction jobs not good enough?

In the words of the eloquent Clay Davis:

Senator+Davis.PNG

Fox318

Election year + shitty economy= doomsday scenario this legislative period. Not surprised, but still sick about it. I wish Zygi would just say "fuck it", go over to Arden Hills, and privately fund the thing with whatever they're willing to throw in. The politicians in Minneapolis have been dicking around with this whole thing for over a decade. Year-round revenue, world-class sports/entertainment facility, and thousands of construction jobs not good enough?

In the words of the eloquent Clay Davis:

Senator+Davis.PNG

It just seems crazy. What do those politicians think the Economic conditions will be without a NFL team?

bionic77

Packers fans are just like their team. We don't concern ourselves with the nonsense that goes on in the offseason. We're all bidness.
That's called fair weather not bidness. Looks like everyone abandoned the sinking ship once the perfect season dream was over. You are better off without them.

In Pittsburgh we call those shitty fan Diablos.

Slo

It just seems crazy. What do those politicians think the Economic conditions will be without a NFL team?

Well, look at it this way. The economy is down, and the populus of Minnesota is generally more conservative when it comes to funding I HOPE THE EMERGENCY BREAK ON YOUR HOUSE FAILS AND IT ROLLS RIGHT THROUGH THE TRAILER PARK, DOWN THE HILL, AND INTO SMASHES INTO THE CATTLE BARN IN YOUR SHITTY ONE HORSE TOWN.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Doesn't it also have something to do with the fact that Minnesota has really high education spending and that said spending has to be fully funded before they even begin to entertain other expenses?

eznark

Banned
Good for Minnesotans for sticking up for the taxpayers. The last thing Ziggy Wulf needs is a bailout and a massive subsidy. If the team cannot afford to build the stadium, they shouldn't exist. Simple as that.

The city of San Fran dicked the niners around until we called their bluff and just got a new stadium done in Santa Clara. Now San Fran is left with a huge loss of yearly revenue. You did this to yourself sf!

Slo

The city of San Fran dicked the niners around until we called their bluff and just got a new stadium done in Santa Clara. Now San Fran is left with a huge loss of yearly revenue. You did this to yourself sf!

Yeah! We should build a stadium in Santa Clara! Take that, bitches!

Top Bottom