• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
Just one time!
OMFG.gif

Yeah, but it was a great time.

1. Even Harbaugh recognizes how much ass Alexis sucks with him drafting Kaepernick and trying to sign Peyton. He understands last year was an anomaly and he can't depend on Alex again.
2. You have a great defense with the 2 best LBs in the league and I am truly envious, fucker.
3. Your running game will not have the same success as last year. Frank Gore sucks and benefited from Suh being to dumb to recognize the same play 3 times.
4. Harbaugh will be to embarrassed for going 2 games in 2 years with Detroit for not knowing the rules to shake Schwartz hand
5. This FO isn't run by Matt Millen and the team is coached by Wayne Fontes. Only good things to come for Detroit!

Enjoy watching Detroit take over the NFL and win at least 4 Superbowls during Stafford's time in the D

1. no offseason, a new coaching staff, playing with the #4 and #5 WR starting most of the year. alex is only going to get better
2. can't argue there!
3. our running game is good and made to look great against your awful defense
4. harbs has never been embarrassed about anything in his life
5. you went from historically bad (millen) to just average. congrats!

i'm not even sure detroit will make the playoffs again or that stafford will make it through a full season healthy again!

i'm not even sure detroit will make the playoffs again or that stafford will make it through a full season healthy again!

Pshhhh, he got hurt the first season because of the thug Browns and their late hits and then Detroit rushed him back the 2nd because they knew he was destined for a Superbowl and didn't want the city to have to wait! He is completely healthy and has his sights set on the Lombardi! And you will love him, don't you worry. That big turd he lays on the 49ers D this year has FMT written all over it!

Hey... The Insane Dufrense, do you like the movie Drive?

:jnc

WedgeX

Banned
1. Even Harbaugh recognizes how much ass Alexis sucks with him drafting Kaepernick and trying to sign Peyton. He understands last year was an anomaly and he can't depend on Alex again.
2. You have a great defense with the 2 best LBs in the league and I am truly envious, fucker.
3. Your running game will not have the same success as last year. Frank Gore sucks and benefited from Suh being to dumb to recognize the same play 3 times.
4. Harbaugh will be to embarrassed for going 2 games in 2 years with Detroit for not knowing the rules to shake Schwartz hand
5. This FO isn't run by Matt Millen and the team is coached by Wayne Fontes. Only good things to come for Detroit!

Enjoy watching Detroit take over the NFL and win at least 4 Superbowls during Stafford's time in the D

<3

Also, some crazy suggested that Wayne Fontes is due for a comeback.

Also also. I am so glad football is nearing a return.

bionic77

Big qb's need love too.

Big Ben is a big boned qb and Eli is pretty doughy too and together they have pretty much dominated the league since they were drafted.

Unfortunately every draft class has that special qb that will never win and River seems destined to be the 2004 class's version of Dan Marino.

I think I am going to ditch the nice guy routine and go full FMT when Ben gets his 3rd (to be clear I am talking about Superbowls and not rape allegations) this year.

I full heatedly support your brash nature as a Lions fan. I just want to make sure you are ready to defend yourself coherently. You were not here to watch Beast dig himself and Detroit into huge holes with his grammar and odd statements. We don't want you to fall into the same traps my friend!

Now, welcome to Lions gaf and myself, and other Lions gaffers, hope you enjoy your stay for our Superbowl run

Top Bottom