• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

1xMC6.jpg
#ripsnesfreak

Greg

Once the regular season threads start, we should have a separate picture and put a date next to each name on the list when their first post occurs.

squicken

How Eagles will relieve Vick of some pre-snap responsibilities

“My job is to get it started,” said Kelce (meaning establish initial blocking assignments based on the first look a defense gives). “Every single play, my job is to declare a MIKE based on the alignment of the defense. That gets us started for that play. After that, depending on what protection it is and depending what kind of play it is, I have the ability to change it based on maybe safeties shifting or them tipping away the blitz.

“Mike also has the ability to change it, and he has the final say of anything. So let’s say I want to change it but Mike says, ‘We’re going here,’ we’re going there. At the end of the day he has the final say; he has complete control. All I’m doing is trying to help him, and trying to bypass him coming in and having to change everything.”

One of the things in there that stood out to me is that Kelce is going to be reading safety movement. How do you that when you’re in a three-point stance with a tackle breathing on you?

“It depends on what the play is and what the cadence is, but if I’m down I can still look up and see safeties moving around,” said Kelce. “If it’s a pass play – and in particular a no-back situation – if it’s a five-man pro and we really want to get the five most dangerous, in that situation I will look at the safeties because obviously then the tilt of them or them shifting over to one side of the ball will give away a blitz tendency.”

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012/07/29/detailing-the-new-vick-kelce-arrangement/

Always fascinated on pass pro and line calls. Even with an entire network dedicated to pro football, they never talk about it

Patriots7

Name says it all.
I can't wait until Sanchez is benched for Tebow to come in against the Pats, only to have Brady force Tebow to question his faith...once again.

#teambrady

jakncoke

Banned
For just the 1995 season, the top-paid receiver was Washington rookie Michael Westbrook, who received $7.225 million, including a $6.5 million signing bonus.

lol redskins

The 49ers have told Rice, only the ninth-highest-paid wide receiver in the NFL last season, they will improve his contract so he might finish his career in San Francisco, The Chronicle learned yesterday.

Rice's contract runs through the 1997 season, which will be his 13th year in the NFL. Counting bonuses, his average yearly salary is $2,435,000, according to figures from the NFL Players Association.

crazy
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/49ers-to-Boost-Rice-s-Salary-To-Ensure-Career-2992769.php

also thats pretty cool to find a article from 1996 online

Yeah, fucking Patriots fan coming out of the woodworks again, I bet he's not even an American. Damn.

Edit: out of the top 10 of posters this OT 3 are Pats fans, Me, Gator and German, 2 Steelers, 1 Packer, 1 Buc, 1 Ram, 1 49'er and 1 Jet.

squicken

Name says it all.
I can't wait until Sanchez is benched for Tebow to come in against the Pats, only to have Brady force Tebow to question his faith...once again.

#teambrady

Welcome. Nothing wrong with being a fan of Tom Brady but to insult Tebow is beyond the pale of decorum, even for a Pats fan

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Europeans secretly want to be American, confirmed. Why else would so many of you people just randomly root for the red, white and blue Patriots?

bionic77

Name says it all.
I can't wait until Sanchez is benched for Tebow to come in against the Pats, only to have Brady force Tebow to question hisfaith...once again.

#teambrady
Fuck you. I wish all the bad things to happen to you and your loved ones (the Pats).

It will take more than a tall chick without any muscles to make Tebow question his faith.

No more Pat fans. What we have is enough. I suggest you go back to France of whatever fucked up country seems to be giving us this plague of Pat fans.

Greg

It's hard to see a computer screen through the drunken stupor and tear smeared screen.

Fuck you. I wish all the bad things to happen to you and your loved ones (the Pats).

It will take more than a tall chick without any muscles to make Tebow question his faith.

No more Pat fans. What we have is enough. I suggest you go back to France of whatever fucked up country seems to be giving us this plague of Pat fans.
:jnc

RBH

:lol

Your son will become the biggest Pats fan and your daughter will marry into Pats fans.

They will have little Pats and so on.

You have brought this upon yourself.Your family will all become Patriot fans.

Top Bottom