• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

bremon

My roomie and I turned the game off after the first period. I said "This game isn't very entertaining", and he said "Nope, not at all." I'm sure in hindsight he would have enjoyed seeing the Oilers light the lamp so much, then there could be some happy tears mixed in with the no-playoffs misery. Definitely had a laugh at Henrik leading by example: "Come on guys, it's easy; 22 seconds and this one's in the bag!"

Socreges

Banned
My roomie and I turned the game off after the first period. I said "This game isn't very entertaining", and he said "Nope, not at all." I'm sure in hindsight he would have enjoyed seeing the Oilers light the lamp so much, then there could be some happy tears mixed in with the no-playoffs misery. Definitely had a laugh at Henrik leading by example: "Come on guys, it's easy; 22 seconds and this one's in the bag!"
Hm?

Bring on the Sharks

RC

Banned
V7taM8s.jpg

As the regular season comes to a close, so does After Hours™. It's been a strange magical journey. (Mostly strange) We've had lows, and even lower lows. And seen things, that should never be seen, by anyone. But After Hours™ is more than a simple image with a sometimes funny caption. It's a frame of mind, induced my alcohol, and occasionally cocaine.
So without further ado, the final After Hours™, in three parts:

Part 1: http://i.imgur.com/b86ldo0.jpg
Part 2: http://i.imgur.com/ncmQKCy.jpg
Part 3: (Can't be posted, or even linked to, PM me)

And for those of you who just can't get enough, I've made a special collage of every After Hours™, including some never seen before. (PM for the link)

Now in the words of a man more sober than me, get fucking cakebossed!

aEIIrpC.jpg

I'm crying.

Also I'm getting sunday night cakebossed.

I got word today that I got an apartment I inspected and applied for yesterday. Brand new one bedroom joint out in beautiful St Kilda. I'm gonna Tabris the fuck out of it with an Ikea spendup next week. Except the difference being it will be using my own money which I worked hard for.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
.... Guys, wtf happened tonight. Good thing I missed the game I guess.

Also fuuuu Blue Jackets missed :(

At least we're playing the Sharks! Thank god not LA/STL.

Desi, you're the best.

Boston needs 1 point tomorrow to get 2nd seed and a Habs-Leafs series?

I think that's all I missed, or is there something else?

LOL, big chirps after one win from the Habs. 3-2 in the series, we've owned you more than you've owned us.

We'll see who's laughing in the playoffs, hope your 5 foot 9 shrimps can handle Colton Orr.

Uh, the Leafs aren't playing the Habs in the 1st round anymore.

Smiley90

RIP after hours. At least I have a collage to remember you by. I look forward to the 13-14 after hours.

That collage is the perfect ending to one of the best things that could've possibly happened to this thread. We all owe Desi a great debt for keeping up with it. From humble beginnings to not-so-humble end, he led the charge.

Stay Selleck.

oxcgn-metal-gear-11.jpg

Smiley90

Someone step up and take the reins.

No. After Hours is over. It had a good run, but it's time to put it to rest while it's on top.

Also, Bish has essentially said that if we keep going we all get banned. So it's just not happening. :p

Jesus fuck desi.

That collage is the perfect ending to one of the best things that could've possibly happened to this thread. We all owe Desi a great debt for keeping up with it. From humble beginnings to not-so-humble end, he led the charge.

Stay Selleck.

oxcgn-metal-gear-11.jpg

Any reason you just randomly went inspirational speech on an internet forum smelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom