• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Johnson ‏@mike_p_johnson 5m5 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Montreal is a late addition to the Kris Russell negotiation.

Let's keep this train rolling.

Parch

We know the skill is there but is Radulov ready to grow up? At least one year isn't a long term risk if he's still a douche. That's a very generous amount of money so he better appreciate the deal and the opportunity.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here's one I thought might be coming, and it's now official.

New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 43s43 seconds ago
OFFICIAL: #NYR have agreed to terms with forward Michael Grabner.

zroid

Banned
05ec709a4b2e4ee29aafd0d32b7506f2.png

On the one hand, you have guys who are willing to believe everything bad they hear about PK Subban.

And then on the other you have sports writers like Bruce Arthur who are willing to believe everything bad they hear about everyone who isn't PK Subban.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dominoes falling for the Rangers now

New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 3m3 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: #NYR have agreed to terms with forward Nathan Gerbe.

1 year, $600k

Okay, that's what I thought..

Anyway, "Jimmy Vesey and his agent are growing fond of the idea of Vesey playing in Buffalo per sources." from a tweet an hour ago...

Never say never...Vesey is chummy with Eichel and GMTM said he's going to put Eichel to work recruiting him.

Another... "Repeating: The thought of playing with Jack Eichel and the Sabres is apparently growing on Jimmy Vesey. "

Hearing that he may be in Buffalo for talks...if that's the case, I'm confident he's not leaving Buffalo without signing.

Please.

Holiday

Banned
Armstrong was saying on NHL network that he's looking at starting the season with Shattenkirk.

I wish he'd fleece Boston or Edmonton instead :(

Top Bottom