• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Foggy

Top 6 minutes guaranteed to any newcomers to the BJs bandwagon. Must be ok with being traded to LA. Until then, Boomer welcomes you with open arms.

Db0EHuM.jpg

iLLmAtlc

Yo Foggy do you know what the forward lineup for Columbus looks like? Wondering how the Centres work with Gagner getting so much playing time.

ALSO Bob McKenzie says Kucherov will likely be signed to a bridge deal in time for the opener. Not sure if posted.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So, uhhhh, what the fuck is with the new tab ads that open up when I try to open new threads? They can't be serious with this shit

zroid

Banned
ALSO Bob McKenzie says Kucherov will likely be signed to a bridge deal in time for the opener. Not sure if posted.

I guess that was the only way huh

dude is going to make mega bucks when his bridge deal is up. If the Bolts can't afford a long term deal now, then there's no way they'll be able to post-bridge. Will he be traded next summer?

Foggy

Yo Foggy do you know what the forward lineup for Columbus looks like? Wondering how the Centres work with Gagner getting so much playing time.

Honestly the centers will probably oscillate up and down. Ideally it would be Saad-Wennberg-Atkinson, Jenner-Dubinsky-Foligno, Hartnell-Gagner-Bjorkstrand, Calvert-Karlsson-Anderson. But with guys like Hartnell and Foligno, they could be on first or 3rd line depending on how the wind blows. Saad-Wennberg and Jenner-Dubinsky are attached at the hip, though. Would not be shocked at Gagner jumping to top 6 while they shelter Wennberg if he starts to struggle.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Everyone on Waivers so far today

Sgarbossa, Michael (ANA)
Dahlbeck, Klas (ARI)
Michalek, Zbynek (ARI)
Griffith, Seth (BOS)
Randell, Tyler (BOS)
Schaller, Timothy (BOS)
Falk, Justin (BUF)
Campbell, Gregory (CBJ)
Bollig, Brandon (CGY)
Mashinter, Brandon (CHI)
McNeill, Mark (CHI)
Bourque, Gabriel (COL)
Sislo, Michael (COL)
Backman, Mattias (DAL)
Pulkkinen, Teemu (DET)
Street, Ben (DET)
Lander, Anton (EDM)
Thompson, Paul (FLA)
Latta, Michael (LA)
Scuderi, Robert (LA)
Stalock, Alex (MIN)
Condon, Mike (MTL)
Wedgewood, Scott (NJD)
Parenteau, Pierre-Alexandre (NYI)
Claesson, Fredrik (OTT)
Conacher, Cory (TBL)
Condra, Erik (TBL)
Vermin, Joel (TB)
Melchiori, Julian (WPG)
Pavelec, Ondrej (WPG)
Peluso, Anthony (WPG)
Strait, Brian (WPG)
Ness, Aaron (WSH)
Sill, Zach (WSH)
Jim Benning's trigger list
jim-benning-won-training-camp.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the Rangers are trying to trade McIlrath. I wonder if he's part of the package they're trying to sell Winnipeg on for Trouba.

Nathan Gerbe is not on the Wolf Pack's reduced roster. That may mean that he's off to Switzerland after not making the cut with the NHL squad.

Apparently the Rangers a retrying to trade McIlrath. I wonder if he's part of the package they're trying to sell Winnipeg on for Trouba.

Nathan Gerbe is not on the Wolf Pack's reduced roster. That may mean that he's off to Switzerland after not making the cut with the NHL squad.

I'll trade you Emelin and Hudon for Mcllrath

Hell yeah I would want a Defenceman nicknamed Undertaker on my team

Stasis

Apparently the Rangers are trying to trade McIlrath. I wonder if he's part of the package they're trying to sell Winnipeg on for Trouba.

Damnit. I knew this would happen (McIlrath).

Good Ass. Lol. Nothing to add here.

Quick

Banned
Xia moved a bunch of posts from the October thread to this one in an effort to make it less overwhelming on potential new posters.

Top Bottom