• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
it's not a bad deal at all, it's low risk. The only problem is that i'm sick of those "tryout" contracts to fix our top 6, i'd much rather have an established player

and yeah the timing is absolutely disgusting

You could've ended up with Lucic or Okposo for a stupid amount though.

There's really no win with the major UFAs and contracts these days, though. You're gonna probably have to overpay or bring in a really long term.

imBask

Banned
You could've ended up with Lucic or Okposo for a stupid amount though.

There's really no win with the major UFAs and contracts these days, though. You're gonna probably have to overpay or bring in a really long term.

Those 2 and Ladd aren't THAT bad compared to some of the insane contracts we've seen the past couple of years... i'd rather overpay for a Lucic than a Bickell or a Belesky

So I found out through that Puck Daddy Link that Darren Dietz Signed with Washington

What the Fuck? What's with our former picks going to Washington or Tampa?

Quick

Banned
This Jays game. lol

Those 2 and Ladd aren't THAT bad compared to some of the insane contracts we've seen the past couple of years... i'd rather overpay for a Lucic than a Bickell or a Belesky

True. It really could've been worse with UFAs today.

Staal was a good signing by the Wild too.

Fei

Sabres just need to sign Vesey and lock up Risto long term, and this offseason has been the best in a long time for the team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Buchnevich-Hayes-Grabner
Glass-Lindberg-Fast
Gerbe/Jensen

McDonagh-Skjei
Staal-Klein
Holden-Girardi
McIlrath/Clendening

Lundqvist
Raanta
So I did this lineup before, but I forgot one thing: Lindberg is going to miss the first month of the season. So unless they plan on elevating someone like Steve Fogarty or Adam Tambellini or move JT Miller to center the 4th line for some stupid reason, the Rangers are going to need at least one more center one way or another.

18 INNINGS

WHAT THE HECK

So I did this lineup before, but I forgot one thing: Lindberg is going to miss the first month of the season. So unless they plan on elevating someone like Steve Fogarty or Adam Tambellini or move JT Miller to center the 4th line for some stupid reason, the Rangers are going to need at least one more center one way or another.

I'll trade you Desharnais for Lindberg.

Chris R

No idea what the Avs are doing, going to be interesting to see if we are competing for the 8th spot this year, or if it's time to tank like Toronto.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Sounded like it was out for a moment on the radio.

I guess if you're going to set a franchise record, you might as well do it in a ridiculous game.

Both teams are screwed for the next couple of games though.

Nah, Holland's great. He mentored Yzerman to become the best GM in the league.

Holland has been terrible in the past few years. Relies way too much on veterans who appear as if they don't have any gas left in the tank. He seems to be content with making the playoffs and extending the streak as opposed to actually building a championship team.

Top Bottom