• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Samyy

Honestly the way McDavid plays also scares the shit out of me, he moves so fast one wrong move could seriously hurt him.

zroid

Banned
df073af735c545969f54e50ea210a370.png

o...k....

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So the Canucks didn't waive anybody? How many people are left on our roster, does anyone know?

Cake Boss

Banned
God I hope SNES claim anyone on waivers, the forward group looking meh already with the injuries. Anyone will be an upgrade from that list today.

PulpJuice will be my #1 choice
Seth Griffindor will be #2
And Pierre looks at my Penispeau will be #3

God I hope SNES claim anyone on waivers, the forward group looking meh already with the injuries. Anyone will be an upgrade from that list today.

PulpJuice will be my #1 choice
Seth Griffindor will be #2
And Pierre looks at my Penispeau will be #3

I say pick up Parenteau or Griffith

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV says the Rangers will likely be going with 7 D for the opening roster. That means someone will need to go. Brady Skjei seems like the obvious choice since he doesn't require waivers (and nobody from the Rangers was on waivers today). Also, recalling Boo Nieves, who played a couple games in Hartford this weekend, and having him start as 4C hasn't been ruled out but still probably won't happen.

Oscar Lindberg has been medically cleared for full contact and is about 2-4 weeks away from being ready to play. So maybe slightly ahead of schedule there. That would solve some of the question marks on the 4th line sooner than later.

zroid

Banned
fwiw Pulkkinen's 5v5 G/60 compares favourably to top sixers

what he hasn't done is produce on the PP, nor has he played with good linemates in the NHL.

Not surprised about the Borks. Rene played really well and Gabriel is a good depth guy.

Really have zero expectations of Rene now. I think he'll go back to being invisible with contract in hand.

Razorskin

----- ------
What I expect to see opening night:

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Radulov
Carr - Desharnais - Shaw
Byron - Danault - Mitchell
Flynn, Andrighetto

Beaulieu - Weber
Markov - Sergachev(until Petry is back)
Emelin - Pateryn
Redmond

Price
Montoya

I hope McCarron tears it up in the AHL and gets called up, he had a good camp.

Holiday

Banned
The Blues play 3 games in 4 nights to start the srason, I wonder what the over-under is for injuries.

Luckily Allen is ok, may have had to call up future finnish legend Husso otherwise.

Holiday

Banned
Blues lines:

Fabbri-Stastny-Steen
Perron-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Jaskin-Berglund-Yakupov
Upshall-Brodziak-Reaves

💕#1LW💕

Chris R

Sucks for Sidney :( You can not like a player but hope they stay healthy for their entire career and not have issues like he's had.

PAP was fine for the Leafs last year. But none of us have really any idea what kind of shape he turned up on for the Islanders' camp, nor how he played.

Once Matthews hits his prime, we'll need two NHL OTs to handle all the rando loveposts.

zroid

Banned
Dopey's boy has 3G, 2A today

PAP was fine for the Leafs last year. But none of us have really any idea what kind of shape he turned up on for the Islanders' camp, nor how he played.

Once Matthews hits his prime, we'll need two NHL OTs to handle all the rando loveposts.

I think the fact that PAP was just signed to a $1.25M contract suggests the Isles probably know he's a good player. So they probably think they have a good reason for waiving him. Whether it's actually a good reason or not, I can't say. But if they wanted to play a prospect instead then it's understandable... which is definitely not something you can say about Detroit who punted Pulkkinen in favour of Ott and Drew Miller. That's madness.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So we'll be missing a few members in a couple weeks then?

What I expect to see opening night:

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Radulov
Carr - Desharnais - Shaw
Byron - Danault - Mitchell
Flynn, Andrighetto

Beaulieu - Weber
Markov - Sergachev(until Petry is back)
Emelin - Pateryn
Redmond

Price
Montoya

I hope McCarron tears it up in the AHL and gets called up, he had a good camp.
Most offensive forward group we've had in a very long time, McCarron will be the first call up and probably stick, he should have made the team but there just isn't room until Therrien's pet fucks off

We need a new Manics or Forza
Dopey is pretty close to that territory at this point.

Top Bottom