• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

At least it's only 1 year. We aren't going anywhere this season anyway. Though I'd prefer Bigras and Zadorov get a shot. We got rid of Stuart and Holden and then we sign Tyutin.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m2 minutes ago
DET and NYI both apparently out on Matt Martin. TOR believed to be one of the remaining teams still in the mix.

yyzjohn

Banned
fab2d6ce7cb44a678ed95eaa599f97d1.png

What site is this that everyone uses?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Helene St. JamesVerified account
‏@HeleneStJames
#RedWings out on Matt Martin. Had offered front-loaded four-year deal.

Oh dear. I hope we're not in on this, knowing we may need 4th liners...

KodaRuss

So they traded for the worse player who they then released to free agency and signed the better player they could have gotten for the same price from the start

Got it

Yep that's about right.

Excited to see them add a veteran to the blue line with everyone who is leaving. I dont believe I would have wanted to keep any of the guys that left at the prices they are getting.

zroid

Banned
I'm just going to watch the Euros are turn off my laptop/phone

this is more nerve wracking than the jays playoff games last year

yyzjohn

Banned
Mirtle spitting truth bombs

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 2m2 minutes ago
At this point, the Leafs doing nothing today is the best outcome.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Im hoping the leafs are only manipulating the market just to screw with divisional rivals

Pls

though martin does make somewhat sense due to rookie presence... there is no point to have russell ever

Parch

Nice to have the depth, but teams gotta be careful to not expose a quality player for Vegas. Expansion draft adds another factor this year.

Top Bottom