• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Line_HTX

Did someone say First Blood?

j7Ltuon.gif

Eh, the chicken dinners are good but the fried chicken at Disneyland's Plaza Inn is superior from what I've heard.

Also yes the arena empties quick on a weeknight. It takes like an hour to get out and to get home. You wanna get home before midnight or at 1am? Then wake up at 6:30? Ugh I can't do that.

I got home after a Clippers game last night and still feel tired.

My mixed race flings consist of tattooed sluts.

Marvie_3

Banned
Eh, the chicken dinners are good but the fried chicken at Disneyland's Plaza Inn is superior from what I've heard.

Also yes the arena empties quick on a weeknight. It takes like an hour to get out and to get home. You wanna get home before midnight or at 1am? Then wake up at 6:30? Ugh I can't do that.

I got home after a Clippers game last night and still feel tired.

My mixed race flings consist of tattooed sluts.
Thats due to the boredom from watching basketball though.

I don't even know what this is. Wait, did it used to be called Carnation something? The architecture looks the same.

First, this is for RaySpencer
f0b7bf813815d7487f408b61babf4366.jpg

And I think carnation is still at Disneyland, they have more of an oven chicken dinner. Plaza Inn is a separate restaurant with more of a traditional meal. Best fried chicken? I'd like to find out but not at $99 or however much it costs to go to Disneyland.

Thats due to the boredom from watching basketball though.

:( especially without Blake Griffin. Just being overmatched against Utah's bigs

Calamari41

41 > 38
And I think carnation is still at Disneyland, they have more of an oven chicken dinner. Plaza Inn is a separate restaurant with more of a traditional meal. Best fried chicken? I'd like to find out but not at $99 or however much it costs to go to Disneyland.

I wouldn't be surprised if they've taken the top spot. Disneyland has really upped their food game since Lasseter took control of the park. A far cry from the old days when The Hungry Bear was the best food outside of Blue Bayou.

First, this is for RaySpencer
f0b7bf813815d7487f408b61babf4366.jpg

:( especially without Blake Griffin. Just being overmatched against Utah's bigs

I would like to eat this with my mouth hole.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
NHL Network rightfully went in on the Preds and the dumb things that they do when trying to break out of the defensive zone.

As much as I complained about their PP all season long, this was (and apparently still is) the biggest issue with this team.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Solo

I wish the jury wasn't permanently out on that Subban/Weber trade. I don't know what to think! Someone weave me a narrative.

As a Habs fan, I was fuming when the trade happened, but as the season went on, Weber was a bright spot and brought some things the team needed that it was previously missing. As of today, I'm happy with the trade. I hope Subban continues to excel and gets to play for a Cup, and I'm sure in 3 years the trade will look atrocious, but in the short term, I'm happier with Weber on the Habs than Subban.

Besides, let's be real, if Subban were still on the team now and Montreal had made that same first round exit they just did, Bergevin would trade him this year instead of last :lol

imBask

Banned
The Weber trade was a good move, but only in a world where we were going all in right away

and then he got King, Ott and Martinsen

To some of my Western born and raised friends, the Loloilers going deep in the playoffs is worse than the Leafs going deep.

A guy I work with - middle aged dude - told me he felt physically ill when they advanced.

If that anecdote doesn't give Parch and the rest of Oilera-GAF (hello?) a huge healthy stem I don't know what will.

ShaneB

More points means he's a better defenceman.

I'm mocking the hilarity of this "winning a trade" nonsense over a one game performance.

I don't know if I flat out never knew this story about Bobby Ryan or if I somehow just forgot it, but either way this shit is fucked:

http://nypost.com/2017/04/27/this-nhl-star-lived-a-bizarre-double-life-thanks-to-his-fugitive-dad/

I remember this situation when he was drafted.

And yes Edmonton is a very pleasant city. My Vancouver and Calgary Bros seem to disagree. Please discuss your qualms about the fine city of Edmonton, city of the 2017 Stanley Cup Champions.

Acid08

Banned
Sleps takes a penalty for hooking air....

You had to know that was coming fast after the ducks got handed a penalty.

Gotta love the patented california "start the period with a power play".

Meanwhile getz is out there chopping wood for a career and gets away with it.

It's a joke.

Even in the intermission the sportsnet broadcasters are slack jawed over how getzlaf is getting away with this shit.
Oilers could win the Cup and the dumb fans would still be like BUT THOSE CALLS IN GAME 1 OF THE SECOND ROUND THO

fucking relax my dudes

Top Bottom