• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
Big turning point in this serie. Who can stop this Caps team? They are on a mission now.

You've watched the Caps long enough to know how this ends, friend. Always sucker you in before being their own worst enemy and sweeping the rug out from under their fans who will vow "never to be taken in again," only to buy the dream again the following year.

But hey, maybe this year REALLY is different. For real this time.

tmac456

when you get pushed down into a goalie and arent allowed to get back up, without purposefully interfering their ability to make any move, it aint GI.

sorry to burst your bubble

Tmac is just salty because his shit team hasn't won the Stanley Cup for two years. Lol fucking trash.

you guys are adorable.

i'm salty that the league has a big issue in what they deem and don't deem goaltender interference. zero consistency.

zroid

Banned
you guys are adorable.

i'm salty that the league has a big issue in what they deem and don't deem goaltender interference. zero consistency.

they should adopt iihf rules where play is immediately stopped if a player enters the crease

the way it is now there's bound to be huge discrepancies in the officiating of the rule, it's just too subjective

Cake Boss

Banned
Some take aways from a last night without some emotions.

Dat Norrisson 31min of ice time, 3 assists, amazing passes for tie goal and an amazing bank pass on the OT winner.

Also

Karlsson ran 67% Corsi% in > 25 minutes EV last night. Just ridiculous.

Your boy Tanner a -3 on the night, on the ice for tie and the OT goal. Keep playing him A.V.

I too want to wish Marvie the happiest of birthdays. May all his wishes come true. Except the Ducks should win today. Other than that. Everything should go Marvie's way.

Hey looks like Sekera's out for today's game and potentially game 7 as well.

Foggy

GO PERDS GO

giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
👏 one 👏 more 👏 step 👏 towards 👏 Bergevin's 👏 lynching 👏

cmon Perds

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Forsberg-Johansen-Arvidsson
Sissons-Fisher-Smith
Wilson-Jarnkrok-Neal
McLeod-Fiddler-Watson

Not sure that scratching Salomaki and Harry Z is the answer here...

And Bitetto is skating for warmups so Other-Weber might end up scratched.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I just spent the morning putting together some French Canadian flatpack furniture, and I've got to say, you guys have your shit together. Sturdy, beautiful, clear instructions. You make the Swedes look like a bunch of third world rejects.

Quebec Uber Alles

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll always remember Prometheus as one of those shitty movies where if something big is rolling towards you, instead of just stepping to the side they try and outrun it.

Top Bottom