• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Brashnir

NHL.com gametracker has a winning lineup out there for the Caps. Why hasn't Trotz tried this yet?

typSLT9.png

Alucard

Banned
Caps fans feeling good. They should be. Caps are bringing the pain right now.

A Pens comeback win after this would be a pretty sweet backbreaker, but I'm not holding my breath. Holtby looks to be on his game for once this series.

KissVibes

Banned
This is the fucking team that should win the cup. Not the other Capitals that have been showing up. Are we sure that's actually Holtby?

This is the fucking team that should win the cup. Not the other Capitals that have been showing up. Are we sure that's actually Holtby?

The team that should win the cup is the on who's played like 30 mins this series?

We have no shot of coming back tonight, wonder where these capitals were the entire series.

Kind of had a feelin Pens would drop this one, and I had the series going to 6 anyway. I will say Pens need to win game 6 though if they don't they are gonna be the newest blown 3-1 lead.

Velcro Fly

Big turning point in this serie. Who can stop this Caps team? They are on a mission now.

It remains to be seen if they can keep up this level of intensity against the Penguins though. If the Pens had scored first in that 3rd period to take a 3-1 who is to say if they don't just shut down instead of playing some of their best hockey of the series.

Top Bottom