• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Marvie_3

Banned
i could probably be your dad. remember i saw Gretzky play in his prime. so show some respect.

im becoming a wise old man, i can feel it. with my wisdom i can predict Nashville will be out like they deserve because they arent a REAL NHL hockey team. also same goes for Ottawa. and Anaheim.
Do you have gross old man balls like Schuey and calder?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
sWhEeJM.jpg

Johansen and Fiala hanging out, watching this beautiful disaster of a game

Giggzy

Congratulations on the Finals appearance, Preds

Do you not have confidence in Bernier?

I'm okay with him. Gibson makes me nervous as fuck with his positioning and lackadaisical attitude. I still prefer him, mind you, but I'm completely ok when Bernier comes in.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Do you not have confidence in Bernier?

I'm okay with him. Gibson makes me nervous as fuck with his positioning and lackadaisical attitude. I still prefer him, mind you, but I'm completely ok when Bernier comes in.

I just think that the Ducks were right on the line as is, and need to keep everyone healthy to pull this off. I don't see us as a clutch team. They've been clutch so far this off-season a few times, but experience has been beaten into me. Hopefully Rakell and Gibson aren't out for long.

Top Bottom