• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

PDeMyn1.gif

http://i.imgur.com/jPvRAxc.jpg
LOLOLOL
TROLLLLL
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Calamari41

41 > 38
I swear to god Fate is going to post like 30 more imgur links that we have to click, and they're all going to be the stuffed penguin wearing something. Then when we're nice and used to it we're all going to click the 31st link and it's going to be his dick or something.

I swear to god Fate is going to post like 30 more imgur links that we have to click, and they're all going to be the stuffed penguin wearing something. Then when we're nice and used to it we're all going to click the 31st link and it's going to be his dick or something.

What if there's no dick to show?

no way
Im too shy for that >////<
I will change it up, I will dress up my stuffed duck with outfits >: D

Pikma is a fan of all the teams on this list:

1. Shitstars
2. Satans
3. Senaturds
4. Oilers
5. Penguins
6. Perds

dude its like midnight, how am i doing to decode this??

EDIT
I figured out the bottom 4, wth is satans? devils?
shitstars = stars?
is pikma a mutt or something??

iLLmAtlc

Can't wait for tomorrow's game, winner goes to the Stanley Cup Final! Oh baby.

Ps Nucks are undefeated in such games in the past 30 or so years, stats are stats.

PillarEN

Either the Sens win and we get more Karlsson gifs

Or

The Pens win and the Stanley Cup final will be nothing but anime gifs.

I don't know which option is better.

could we really get a Nashville vs Ottawa final? would be the perfect way to end this joke of a season. a team from Nashville vs a team that can't score a PP goal in 50 minutes... it will be lower class entertainment than anime.

i don't know what will happen tonight, but my number #1 wish is to see Crosby seal it in overtime, and the camera turning to Karlsson's douchy cunt face, so i can jump up from my couch and yell "yeah FUCK you! mwahahaha!"

seriously America deserves the Cup more than ever this year, Ottawa can't be allowed in the final. that's priority #1. it would be boring, and wrong.

the Pens need to get in and show Nashville and this "Pecorino" or whatever their true place.

/just my 2 cents

Top Bottom