• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Marvie_3

Banned
lol I love this man.

I see there is a thread in OT about new Blink 182 songs. Probably referring to the deluxe edition of California. Pro tip. These songs suck. Maybe like 10% is worth a listen. Bring back Tom. New ideas new ideas new ideas less retreading less retreading less retreading
New ideas and less retreading but you want them to bring back and old band member?

Socreges

Banned
This site is selling a Senators 2017 Eastern Champions t-shirt.

https://www.sillygear.com/Senators
Click the "Buy it Now" button to get yours!
Meagan-Dan4741.jpg

"But then I'd have to scroll down to the bottom."

Fuck your losers. Tom Delonge was the glue that heal the glue together

I totally agree. Tom is fucking awesome. Sure he chases aliens now but he was the driving force behind Blink, meanwhile Mark just wanted to make poppy hits and Travis is just like, "whatever makes me money man"

But Travis was on Tom's side when they were writing the eponymous album

PillarEN

I totally agree. Tom is fucking awesome. Sure he chases aliens now but he was the driving force behind Blink, meanwhile Mark just wanted to make poppy hits and Travis is just like, "whatever makes me money man"

But Travis was on Tom's side when they were writing the eponymous album

Ya he was even cool with Boc Xar Racer

Socreges

Banned
Netflix Castlevania trailer is out today. Guys...I think I like anime.
There is good anime. Y'know, the stuff that doesn't celebrate adolescent girls. It's just an artistic medium. Just so happens that anime artists, and consumers, are generally pretty pervy and demented.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There is good anime. Y'know, the stuff that doesn't celebrate adolescent girls. It's just an artistic medium. Just so happens that anime artists, and consumers, are generally pretty pervy and demented.

see: Attack on Titan

I totally agree with you, and sadly a lot of anime fans don't. Working in the medium kinda sucks due to some shows that we get and some of our fans are just..... despicable.

You can always just support the "good" anime as well. There is plenty that doesn't but sadly it seems anime over the years has resorted to more and more fanservice.

Alucard

Banned

welcome to the club
: )

Tongue in cheek. I've liked anime for a good while but haven't kept up with it much at all. The ones I used to love were the ones most people recognize as good-to-great...Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Escaflowne, Serial Experiments LAIN, Haibane Renmei, and then a ton of movies like Millennium Actress and the vast majority of the Ghibli catalog.

Is this in the good category, or the pervy and/or messed up category? I watched a bit of the first episode. It was...eh?

Socreges

Banned

I totally agree with you, and sadly a lot of anime fans don't. Working in the medium kinda sucks due to some shows that we get and some of our fans are just..... despicable.

You can always just support the "good" anime as well. There is plenty that doesn't but sadly it seems anime over the years has resorted to more and more fanservice.
I like Miyazaki films. They seem to often have, again, adolescent girls as the main characters, but more for the same reasons Pixar would.

Also, Alucard: ever played Order of Ecclesia?

I like Miyazaki films. They seem to often have, again, adolescent girls as the main characters, but more for the same reasons Pixar would.

That is a fair comparison. I always say that Ghibli is the Japanese Disney essentially.

Alucard

Banned

Sure did. I remember enjoying it immensely, but it was years ago. Gaming is one of the things I've (mostly) sacrificed to focus on other parts of my life.

Top Bottom