• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Nintendo Direct" announcement: New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC [¥200 for pack of 3 maps]

Sandfox

how come Nintendo World Report is the one who has this video where is the official stream?

It was so small that it wasn't planned on being streamed.

Given how well the FE DLC sold I'm curious as to how well the DLC in this game is going to sell since the DLC is cheaper and the game has a bigger install base.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ITT: People forget that DLC for NSMB2 was announced forever ago.

zJbYa.png

Fox. IF I GO DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
@Cheesemeister3k
#NintendoDirectJP #NSMB2 Pack 1: Go! Go! Gold Mario Pack. 3 courses, up to 30k coins. 2: Challenge the Record Pack A. Top WW scores on HP.

@Cheesemeister3k
#NintendoDirectJP #NSMB2 Pack 3: Survival Panic Pack, for experts only. DLC packs are not random, but fixed 3 stages each.

Kazerei

Banned
There was a "chotto" Nintendo Direct just before NSMB2 and Oni Training's release. So yeah, this was another short one. *shrugs*

Darryl

Banned
i'm glad they're 3 fixed stages this time because having them switch every time i start the game up was incredibly annoying

Drago

It seems like it's $2 for an entire pack of levels. Doesn't seem that awful to me, could've been much worse

nmanma

The new levels are looking great! If it isn't too expensive I'll definitely get the one with mario walking on bullet bills

But I shouldn't have given into the hype, I can feel the disappointment already

entremet

Great! I loved NSMB2. The more the better. Levels look insane. Did people forget DLC was preannounced for this game?

GWX

I wish I could play these DLC Coin Rush stages outside of the Coin Rush mode. I can imagine the "Survival Panic" pack being waaaay too frustating to play limited to one life though all three stages.

Top Bottom