• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World Championships 2017 Thread

Kinsei

Banned
Really? Don't remember that. Damn, Nintendo.

Not intentionally as the person in question was in the closet. It's possible they decided to use gender neutral pronouns this time so that every contestant can look back on the tournament in the future without being misgendered.

Pandy

Ambivalent on Balloon fight staying over from last time.

I feel like it could have been another game but it's Iwata's game. But so is pinball so IDK.
Brings Iwata feels, and also is a properly brutal test for the players.

It's fine by me.

Mory Dunz

Dang, who's recording all the high scores quickly?

the people in black?

Actually, I bet each feed (all 12 systems) has a personal person watching it all times behind doors.. They get the scores for everything and input into the master.

I love this mode so much. I played it on the train to work all 2015 and got the opening pattern of balloons down pat. It's so satisfying to get good at.

Some of these gamers hurt my soul watching that. How are you just gonna not get the balloon that's close to you? ITS RIGHT THERE!!!!

It would be nice to see at least one Gamecube game here, but I feel most of the games here are just going to be advertising what they have at present.

Holding out for some Indies like Rocket league.

Looks like 4 kids in the underground, that's quite nice.

Top Bottom