• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

strobogo

Banned
Crow Sting has some good matches in 1998, but took so much time off in 1998-2001 that he really was mostly a non-factor in WCW after Starrcade 1997. I doubt he wrestled a full year in the last 3 years of WCW.

I wonder if Hunter and Steph are home laughing at this right now. TNA aren't half as good at burials as he is.

Also since going back to Orlando it seems like they get a better crowd for their matches.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Crow Sting has some good matches in 1998, but took so much time off in 1998-2001 that he really was mostly a non-factor in WCW after Starrcade 1997. I doubt he wrestled a full year in the last 3 years of WCW.

4 years, he barely wrestled in 1997 either. In fact no one has ever gotten more over with a gimmick that involved them no showing/not wrestling ever.

Ithil

I wonder if Kazarian ever wondered, when he decided to get into wrestling, whether he'd have to sell a cooked turkey to the face one day.

This show was a lot of fun. Ion as the BroMans personal DJ rules - as does their ramp-running fist bumping. The horn effect is great and Dewey and Barnes as a turkey-suited tag team could work in a Mulkeymania kinda way...maybe at best. IT'S THE TITLE NO ONE WANTS cracked me up to no end. The Aces burial skit was amazing - it wasn't quite on par with the Team 3D funeral, but was nearly as good and way better than I thought it would be. TNA may not be all that good at big picture booking, but they're goddamned great at booking funerals...The main event was fun, and the show-ending skit was a hoot.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/

Screens -

I thought that was held by Big E?

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7lrmmpj8kwpjrt3mdrntdu4bh9jcugj1

Was it worse than this?

Tp5xWss.gif

This has to be the funniest wrestling gif I've ever seen

strobogo

Banned
Super late. That was the whole reason behind Wade/Miz at WM (pre show) and the following night. I was at the Raw where the angle started. It was awful. It was all over whose shitty DTV movie was less shitty.

SPOILERS: They were both shitty.

gurudyne

probably late to the fucking party but Wade Barrett is in the movie Dead Man Down lol

It was the focus of literally half of the angles he was involved in since January. He mentioned it once on the Road to Wrestlemania, Sheamus insulted him, that went nowhere, and then the angle died.

The other angle involved jobbing to Bo Dallas.

EDIT: Damn you, Mr. Bogo!

It was the focus of literally half of the angles he was involved in since January. He mentioned it once on the Road to Wrestlemania, Sheamus insulted him, that went nowhere, and then the angle died.

The other angle involved jobbing to Bo Dallas.

EDIT: Damn you, Mr. Bogo!
i come into the thread everyday but i havent seen wrestling for a while now lol.. so i didnt even know. i seen the trailer on TV and didnt even know it was a WWE production..or produced.. or whatever

Oh shit I've been meaning to watch that since it's on Netflix now.

i liked it, give it a shot :)

strobogo

Banned
Remember when Brodus finally debuted and half of Wrasslegaf hated the comedy gimmick, but the other half was happy to see an actual character again? And then he had absolutely zero progression in ring or character wise from the time of his debut until today?

Remember when Brodus finally debuted and half of Wrasslegaf hated the comedy gimmick, but the other half was happy to see an actual character again? And then he had absolutely zero progression in ring or character wise from the time of his debut until today?

Hated Brodus then, knew his character would go nowhere, and WWE didn't let me down. Ditto with Fandango and the insane love he got around here, especially the day after Wrestlemania. People were talking like he should be a main eventer, it was funny.

Nisa65

Got a ticket the other day for tomorrow's local NJPW show. Pretty hyped to see Liger in the flesh. Is he still using awesome 80s anime style entrance music?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I only catch WWE in results posted on here.

What happened after Bryan put Michaels in the lock? It felt like something was supposed to happen and nothing did.

Are NJPW shirts available outside of the webstore and live events? Got a friend going to Japan in a week's time, might as well use the oppurtunity to score some merch.

Top Bottom