• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Lol, tomorrow's #IAmCHIKARA fan rally thing is going to be streamed live on Ustream;

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-chikarmed-forces-network

Also, tomorrow in AIW;

wquIWRR.jpg

Epic.

Live on iPPV for $14.99; http://smvod.com/premium-video/aiw-november-1-2013-double-dare-cleveland-oh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you should add a "ready 4 nite on the town"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised he doesn't have the skull of a
mastodon

He killed and buried that on live TV :(

Let's be fair though. Leon White buried Leon White.

Prince Devitt ✔ @fergaldevitt

@NickJacksonYB @MattJackson13 you lads have a good strong hand shake.Not that damp floppy fish crap!shooters...just like me & @Machinegunka
11:33 AM - 27 Oct 2013

seem the bucks took booker T's adivce

GolazoDan

Big Baby Bull Leon Vader White beating up that dude in Kuwait was the best because on the following episode of Raw they had VADER UPDATES with pictures of him with jail cell bars over the top.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Big Baby Bull Leon Vader White beating up that dude in Kuwait was the best because on the following episode of Raw they had VADER UPDATES with pictures of him with jail cell bars over the top.

He was legit arrested there too. They did what they had to do...good stuff.

47809gM.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tama Tonga went as roman regins for halloween. lol

hah, fantastic. missing pants though. Karl Anderson went as Rob Halford and Fat Luck Fale went as...Rikishi? He got the weight right. Fat bastard.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can December be a Vince-themed OT

I mean if you're gonna do themed OTs, you might as well bring in the casuals, much like Stone Cold Christmas

I like Sam Roberts, guy asks good questions.

He's carved out a nice little show for himself, he's been on Opie and Anthony forever and it started out as a joke that he was a huge wrestling mark. Now they talk about legit wrestling stuff and bring in some big name guys for interviews. Sam's own show is even better, he asks really good questions and doesn't come across like an idiot.

Anyone ever been a Wrestler for Halloween?

Sort of... I'll generally just wear a boring costume (cowboy, Jesus, etc.) or a suit and then throw a lucha mask on as well. Then again I'll often throw a lucha mask on while drinking anyway as a power move.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Anyone ever been a Wrestler for Halloween?

When I was five or six, I went as Kwik Kick Lee (Akira Maeda) while a friend of the family dressed up as Giant Haystacks took me for guising. For one of the tricks we did a mock match between each other, though I had to use a soap box to climb up to deliver a "standing" elbow to his head for the victory.

Edit: Why not, Giant Haystacks verses Kwik Kick Lee from World Of Sport.
http://youtu.be/gNLoEjM43MY

strobogo

Banned
http://www.wwe.com/classics/wcw/15-best-wcw-losers

On High Voltage:

Eventually, as the team broke apart, Kaos managed to become a WCW Tag Team Champion alongside Rick Steiner, but so did Buff Bagwell’s mom, so who cares?

On Jerry Flynn:

. Not exactly the first martial artist you think of when it comes to WCW — he was no Glacier — Flynn last appeared on Nitro in 2000 being berated by Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo.

Someone from WWE.com is clearly a member of Wrasslegaf. Too many coincidences with my reviews. Rick Fuller is on that list and they mentioned the match with Sick Boy. The one I just reviewed. WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT?!? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON!?!

KenOD

I remember when Flynn showed up in NJPW and teamed with Finlay. Not out of like for each other, but because no one else wanted to work with him after Flynn botched some "martial arts" moves and the Japanese wrestlers laughed at him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone from WWE.com is clearly a member of Wrasslegaf. Too many coincidences with my reviews. Rick Fuller is on that list and they mentioned the match with Sick Boy. The one I just reviewed. WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT?!? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON!?!

Stro here's the real deal brah. They don't read WrassleGAF.

Your reviews are prolific and you're finding fans. Outside this bubble. I told you we'd take it mainstream, baby!

KenOD

Joey Style has said his crew at WWE do regurarly look outside their site and check various wrestling sites, some forums, and Tumblr.

Top Bottom