• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
*stares at Sunny*

jbh5zuVLXLAPBv_e.jpg
yes?

Ithil

So Cody Rhodes' wife Brandi is returning to the WWE to start training to wrestle in NXT, she worked there as Eden Stiles, as an announcer, a few years back and left in late 2011.

BX_2SllCUAAQiZT.jpg

I guess wrestling has rubbed off on her.

That's two recent returns to developmental, between her and Raquel Diaz who started back at the performance center last month.

G-Fex

it's an all shoot, all month long edition of WrassleGAF.

if we're shooting I have some words to say about WCW. Specifically WCW that Stro reviews. Yeah..THAT WCW.

Are you ready brother? Cause these are going to be some cruel words. Words that'll shatter Stro's point of view of me as well as the WCW itself.

Here we go.

Ahem.

Bischoff is a stupid head

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love that some girls can just 'get a developmental contract' because they decided to go back instead of working for it. Especially when it's from girls who were terrible while they were there and made almost no improvements.

WWE needs to stop giving second generation 'wrestlers' free passes in as well too.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I want an old wrestling territory game of driving segments, visiting pubs and bar fights (win or you are fired), ring rats, setting up the ring, arguments and other nonsense in locker rooms, some of the gimmicks actually treated as real (the cannibal wild man from the Amazon is a real cannibal), and so forth all done like Deadly Premonition.

It would be amazing and no less hilarious for glitches.

jmdajr

So back in the day it was legal to smoke in arenas. I mean obviously I guess it would be, but I can't even fathom it today.

yuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want an old wrestling territory game of driving segments, visiting pubs and bar fights (win or you are fired), ring rats, setting up the ring, arguments and other nonsense in locker rooms, some of the gimmicks actually treated as real (the cannibal wild man from the Amazon is a real cannibal), and so forth all done like Deadly Premonition.

Do I get to beat up Erik Watts at the gas stations?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also I picked up WWE 2K14 last night. Along with Killzone that I can't play for another 2 weeks whoo!

I haven't actually played a wrestling game for more than 20 minutes since like HCTP on the PS2 outside of All Stars which was awesome. I hope this game is fun.

I'd buy this game and do rails off of the case. OOOOOHHH YEAHH!

strobogo

Banned
Also I picked up WWE 2K14 last night. Along with Killzone that I can't play for another 2 weeks whoo!

I haven't actually played a wrestling game for more than 20 minutes since like HCTP on the PS2 outside of All Stars which was awesome. I hope this game is fun.

It's okay. It's a little sped up and an slightly less botchy than the last few WWE games. Most of the botches I've seen have been guys getting stuck in a loop of a specific move or hands randomly getting stuck on a head or side and twisting. But there are botches in the move set area when you're previewing moves. At least 2 or 3 get stuck in place and you can't see the move.

Top Bottom