• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Fox News Settled Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Bill O’Reilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumley

Banned
I'd love to see it but I just don't believe Fox news will ever fire him no matter what shit comes out. It would have to be a defcon 5 scenario where all of the advertisers pull their ads, possibly even worse. He basically IS Fox news now than Megyn Kelly is gone.

Phased

Not the first time he's been caught being a creep, I remember the loofa thing being a really funny/creepy read. Lady got paid $$$

BunnyBear

I'd love to see them sack him, but the money he brings in is astronomical.

I always tread with caution with these allegations, but where there's smoke there is usually fire.

I'd love to see it but I just don't believe Fox news will ever fire him no matter what shit comes out. It would have to be a defcon 5 scenario where all of the advertisers pull their ads, possibly even worse. He basically IS Fox news now than Megyn Kelly is gone.

Yea true. I mean, the shitstain prints money for Fox.

And I'd say 99.99% of Fox viewers voted for emperor baby hands, and he makes oreilly look like a saint, so they probably have no problem with oreillys sexual misconduct.

" After all, he did settle those other lawsuits, so let's not talk about the past. Hillary married a sexual predator and was the pizza gate master she allowed those poor kids get molested by podesta and bill while Ben ghazi filmed it to play on CNN where they focus on Russia instead of bringing back jobs from Mexico who will build a wall and Africa where obama was born and trained to spy on the emperor and spread fake news about him.

I'd argue that Hannity and now Tucker Carlson are close to or as big as O' Reilly. If O'Reilly left, they would just fill the gap.

You know, I've always heard people mention the Bill O'Reilly "loofah" and/or "falafel" thing and I wonder if I should ever actually read the details about it or if it could ever live up to how hilariously scandalous and perverted just thinking of it as "the Bill O'Reilly falafel incident" is.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
You know, I've always heard people mention the Bill O'Reilly "loofah" and/or "falafel" thing and I wonder if I should ever actually read the details about it or if it could ever live up to how hilariously scandalous and perverted just thinking of it as "the Bill O'Reilly falafel incident" is.

It's better than you think. And there's audio.

He is to the subtle and serpentine art of seduction as an elephant with a paint bucket is to outsider art.

Slacker

Mercedes, Hyundai out. Falafel Supplies Inc and Crack Pipes R Us are in! Hey baby put that pipe down and pick a pipe from Crack Pipes R Us up!

Maxim726X

Apparently, since no one reads the fucking news, this won't resonate with the majority of the country.

Now, if someone releases audio from one of these calls? He's fucking done. 100%.

What a fucking pig. Hope he loses everything.

Apparently, since no one reads the fucking news, this won't resonate with the majority of the country.

Now, if someone releases audio from one of these calls? He's fucking done. 100%.

What a fucking pig. Hope he loses everything.

I wouldn't say that, sadly. We have Trump's "Grab them by the pussy" comment and that didn't stop him at all.

Klocker

Maybe you're right, I guess the old rules that we played by have all gone by the wayside.

Yea the whole hypocritical backlash is based on their anti-PC sentiment. Anything that was a socially acceptable (civilized) norm is rejected and ignorant, regressive rhetoric is embraced as socially acceptable liberation.

So long as nobody disparages Jesus they're good with it apparently

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
8 companies have now pulled ads from O'Reilly: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Hyundai, GSK, Sanofi, Constant Contact, UNTUCKit, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/849318590864125953

Money talks. I can see him being suspended by the end of the week.

Make that 9.

9 companies pull O'Reilly ads: Mercedes, BMW, Hyundai, GSK, Sanofi, Constant Contact, UNTUCKit, Ainsworth, Allstate

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...-flee-bill-o-reilly-s-show-after-more-n742461
Sounds good. Hope the fucker gets thrown out.

Where is the outrage from his conservitive and "family values" viewship?

Thats right, off talking about a fake news story involving Susan Rice.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
C8lyg2IV0AAi5U4.jpg

Do you honestly think FN would can Bill? The backlash would be big, I'd love to see it, but I just don't think FN will do anything about it. Damn, I read this fucker makes 18 million a year. Jesus.

If there's no real ad revenue, they won't keep his show going, but they may regulate him to an ongoing commentator or something. He just lost a lot of ad revenue

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Do you honestly think FN would can Bill? The backlash would be big, I'd love to see it, but I just don't think FN will do anything about it. Damn, I read this fucker makes 18 million a year. Jesus.

If they are getting no ad money yeah. The ads pay for the show.

berzeli

Banned
I think it is important to note that this isn't just about O'Reilly. Fox has had a lot of turmoil ever since Roger Ailes stepped down due to sexually harassment. Just look at this over the last two months:
Maybe they wouldn't fire him under calmer circumstances, but I can't really see them holding on to him under these ones.

I think it is important to note that this isn't just about O’Reilly. Fox has had a lot of turmoil ever since Roger Ailes stepped down due to sexually harassment. Just look at this over the last two months:
Maybe they wouldn't fire him under calmer circumstances, but I can't really see them holding on to him under these ones.

I just love love LOVE that a news channel that reports on the war on Christian values has so many lawsuits against it for racism and sexism.

RPGCrazied

Ernest

Banned
It's finally gaining traction. I really hope he doesn't bounce back from this one. These fuckers have been getting away with this shit for way too long now. He needs to be held accountable for he actions - his privileged bullshit needs to end NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom