• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes

Sold my xbox today! Last games for me this evening in 5 1/2 hours. I'm gonna go nuts on every mode for better or worse as long as. After that, by by live account. Catch you fellas if I get another xbox once I get to Europe.

Nutter

catfish said:
Yikes

Sold my xbox today! Last games for me this evening in 5 1/2 hours. I'm gonna go nuts on every mode for better or worse as long as. After that, by by live account. Catch you fellas if I get another xbox once I get to Europe.
WHAT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. :(

why cant you take your xbox with you to europe?

Also YOU BETTER get another xbox. otherwise it wont be the same without calling you donkey dick. :/ :lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
catfish said:
Yikes

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
yeah pretty bummed doodz, unfortunately my new zealand peso literally gets halved when I change it to Euro bucks. The ticket and travel insurance is already skinning me 3 1/2 grand as well.... so every dollar counts I'm afraid. Once I get there and setup I should be back though, provided I don't have to take a job in the red light district of amsterdam to support myself :lol Bummed I gotta sell it right now. don't leave for 7 weeks, but y'know, take the bling when it's available.

UGH living in NZ was fun, but damned if it isn't hell expensive to escape.

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
My friend was playin Rumble Trainin,hence the Red 4 logo :p

<3 Haynes. Tell him I need an arcanite transmute, plz.

Donkey, seriously, I'll miss you on Live :(
and i'll miss arguing with you about rank whoring :(

DopeyFish

hahaha

played one head 2 head and the guy i was facing was bored or something

we were playing king of the hill and he's in one of the bases (on midship) and im in the hill teabagging the hill, and he's doing the same thing in the base :lol

Thanks for the easy win buddy ;)

DopeyFish

The magic number is 13

Right at 13 they become fucking camping ASSHATS

it doesn't help when every level has a sword either.

STUPID BUNGIE

There should be no sword, no sniper in a head to head games unless it's a sword v sword or sniper v sniper game

God. If they want to know how to properly balance a game, they should talk to me.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
ugh, my internet broke down on my last day of xbox live ever! fARK. Xbox account cancelled now Donkey69 is no more :( I was getting found of that stupid name. I'm gonna miss hearing "DOOOOOONNNNNNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY/ DONKEY DICK/ DONKEY F$G DONKEY BALLS!" or similar everytime I hit matchmaking alone now.

Here is my semi amusing story of cancelling my live account

Me: Hello I would like to cancel my live account please
Xbox: Why?
Me: ?
Me: Selling my xbox
Xbox: WHY?
Me: ER
Xbox: Please Give me your address so I can verify your details
Me: *gives address*
Xbox: Thats not your address
Me: Yes it is
Xbox: Nope
Me: Oh I see whats happened here, Microsoft only saw NZ worthy to give us live last year, what is on there is a nonsense address. Does it look like a nonsense address?
Xbox: No, this looks like a relevant address actually.
Me: Ok I'll check the xbox and call you back.
Me: Hi I have the address now
Xbox: Ok sir, what is the address
Me: 14 DOODY street New South Wales Canberra

That guy was a genius.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
DopeyFish said:
The magic number is 13

Right at 13 they become fucking camping ASSHATS

it doesn't help when every level has a sword either.

STUPID BUNGIE

There should be no sword, no sniper in a head to head games unless it's a sword v sword or sniper v sniper game

God. If they want to know how to properly balance a game, they should talk to me.

You must've been really bored to bother with h2h :lol

H2H is that one mode you go into when you're staring at the menu screen not knowing what to play next.

:D

Oh and

Me: TARGET NEUTRALIZED
Other team: Oh shit these guys aren't fucking around!

:lol :lol :lol

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Actually i think the one i have to go to is in Chicago, but I'll Go for the .1% chance i make it to nationals, and to watch the Ogres rape once again :)

DopeyFish

duderon said:
You don't play dude, at least not when i'm on. And Scoot never plays halo.

I've played 300+ games since the reset. And my play pattern is random because my work hours are random.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
THIS IS WHY HALO 2 ROCKS!

So I was just playing a neutral bomb skirmish (4 on 4) on coagulation, however two of my team mates fucking dropped right at the start!

Anyway so I grab the SMG and Plasma rifle and begin to defend our base, I ambush the bomb carrier and then manage to assassinate his unfashionably late team mate with the bomb.

I then hid for 10 minutes at the back of the base behind the rocks, avoiding a few close banshee calls; I always told my team mate to have a warthog ready for when there was 1:30 on the clock.

Anyway 1:30 hits and we rush the bomb and cap’ed for THE WIN!!!!

2 on 4 and we won; the other team was absolutely cut.

Nutter

I guess everyone is Tired of Halo. no one is on O_O

even forza(online)(car crew) is dead. :(

edit:: and i guess this thread is dead too.

hgplayer1

GAF clans/leagues almost never pan out. multi page thread with tons of people showing interest before the game comes out, then maybe half the people even get around to signing up. XSN was the biggest disappontment for me.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Scoot has been on a long religious journey in the World of Warcraft. Now that he has hit level 60 he may be returning to his former lovers. Members of Team Jesus never quit, we simply take spirital sabbaticals to balance our gaming chi.

Ramirez

:lol

Yea I'm just takin a break and gettin to 60 in WoW :p I shall return with a full time vengance on July 5th :p

And the reason GAF leagues/clans never work out is because most of them don't even play a game they buy for more than a week,most of the "gamers" on GAF suck balls,they are much better console defenders than actual players :D :p

Nutter

Ramirez said:
:lol

And the reason GAF leagues/clans never work out is because most of them don't even play a game they buy for more than a week,most of the "gamers" on GAF suck balls,they are much better console defenders than actual players :D :p

Quoted for TRUTH.

We have more people who will argue over the Pistol in halo1 not being the same in H2; rather than people online. and if those idiots ever bother to get online they would find out that the BR is a much better weapon than the shit-fest pistol.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Nutter said:
Quoted for TRUTH.

We have more people who will argue over the Pistol in halo1 not being the same in H2; rather than people online. and if those idiots ever bother to get online they would find out that the BR is a much better weapon than the shit-fest pistol.

Pistol and BR differences.

-BR has crazy auto-aim (strafe over an enemy and keep your reticule strait. You can feel the "pull" as your reticule should come off the enemy, but stays on him.)

-Pistol three shot vs. BR four shot

-Leading with the pistol, whereas none with the BR.

The pistol is a better weapon than the BR, but the BR is much easier to use.

And yes there are a shitload of people who talk, but have absolutely nothing to back it up with.

Ramirez

At the end of the day,if you could use the Pistol,you can use the BR the same way pretty much,so there really isn't any room for complaining aside from the auto aim,but I feel that both games feel about the same in that department.

Top Bottom