• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Trasher

Great. Another weekday draft aka fuck the west coasters with jobs. At this point it doesn't really matter though I guess. My team is a disaster.

Lol, my sister said it was snowing and I had to do a double take. Earlier in the week i didn't even need a sweater.

lel chicago

Houston stays winning... and my farm is better than yours.

Crow

DJ Bowser

Draft tomorrow!

I have my sommelier exam Tuesday and fly to Arkansas Wednesday for my brother's wedding.

Won't be home until Saturday. Busy week. I'm in a perpetual state of overwhelmed anxiety.

LJ11

Bought my first two Diamond Dynasty, future stud Conforto for 100 stubs and Granderson for 200.

Now the Marketplace is completely new to me, but I'm pretty sure that I can flip both for about 500 net profit if the prices hold up. It's kind of surreal putting in a low ball offer and having it hit, and then trying to turn around and undercut the lowest Buy Now that's still triple what you paid. Lets see what happens.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You can get an item that let's you reorganize your levels

Woo, I actually just figured this out! I had that item I just had to go back to those old hags at the beginning. After respec I was able to finally finish off the boss after the drawbridge in hades. Now there is some douchebag looking out at the water that won't talk to me and then down the steps is a bonfire. Spend the better part of a month fighting an optional boss brehs..

As for the draft if we do it tomorrow can it be late night around 11p ET. Tomorrow kinda seems like a rush but I can wait to draft a super fast WR #1. There is also a QB that looks very good too..

rinse82

Bought my first two Diamond Dynasty, future stud Conforto for 100 stubs and Granderson for 200.

Now the Marketplace is completely new to me, but I'm pretty sure that I can flip both for about 500 net profit if the prices hold up. It's kind of surreal putting in a low ball offer and having it hit, and then trying to turn around and undercut the lowest Buy Now that's still triple what you paid. Lets see what happens.

It begins...

Rorschach

lol that's exactly what happened. I actually thought we lost since everyone defending died. Then my camera went to the dire ancient blowing up.

Let me guess...
blink.gif
?

zpzNiEV.jpg

ju2pwge.png

Impossible to coordinate against him at shit tier level. Especially with Philipinos on your team. They're worse than the Peruvians and Eastern Russians combined.
<nyx>"Team wipe: let's push!"
<Qop>"I farm"
<nyx>"Come on guys, they're all dead!"
<viper>"I farm bobo" *goes to jungle*

I guess to QoP's credit, she did almost keep up in farm to fishbowl head. -_- I hate playing support here. Wards mean absolutely nothing. You will ping an enemy as they slowly walk (without boots) behind someone and they'll still die. And then they'll blame you. If someone walks to their death into 5 enemies, they'll flame you for not dying with them.

Carries buy support items like mek, pipe, and urn and never use them. And I'm usually the only support meaning I'm gonna have to double buy that item.

I always had horror tales about playing in US servers, but hot damn I appreciate them now. This is hell. Hoping the Chinese client works up here while I'm visiting Japan.

LukeSmith

I'm free most of the day to get my loss, LJ. Let's just give folks enough of a heads-up to tune in.

I'm just doing chores around the apartment this morning.

No joke: I cut the absolute shit out of my pointer finger on my right hand cooking last night.

LJ11

I'm free most of the day to get my loss, LJ. Let's just give folks enough of a heads-up to tune in.

I'm just doing chores around the apartment this morning.

No joke: I cut the absolute shit out of my pointer finger on my right hand cooking last night.

3pm eastern work for you, or later in the day, say 6pm?

Just a reminder you guys, if you have T-Mobile, you get a year of MLB.TV premium for free.

This is fantastic. I thought it was too good to be true but it's everything I thought it was.

LJ11

I'm not 100% sure how conquest mode works, but it's a great time waster.

But in a buy order for Duda at 90 stubs, play a game, go back, Duda on squad, flip for 400. It may be better to just work the AH, but Conquest is good practice as well.

I'm not 100% sure how conquest mode works, but it's a great time waster.

But in a buy order for Duda at 90 stubs, play a game, go back, Duda on squad, flip for 400. It may be better to just work the AH, but Conquest is good practice as well.

It's basically the same thing as risk. I've conquered all the territories but it seems like there's a bug that doesn't allow me to totally finish. Got the reward for taking the Red Sox stronghold but in two games I've played, I've exit to the menu and they said "Nah bitch we may or may not record this" and they haven't. I guess there's going to be a patch for that so I'm just going to leave my conquest sitting there, I hope there's a nice reward for owning every tile.

It's basically the same thing as risk. I've conquered all the territories but it seems like there's a bug that doesn't allow me to totally finish. Got the reward for taking the Red Sox stronghold but in two games I've played, I've exit to the menu and they said "Nah bitch we may or may not record this" and they haven't. I guess there's going to be a patch for that so I'm just going to leave my conquest sitting there, I hope there's a nice reward for owning every tile.

I own every tile but 4 atm. Last one is gonna be a stronghold. For some reason I doubt I get anything.

I think opening day rosters are out this week so I'll be setting up the league sometime. Just post a reminder here that you're doing a MLB league though I'm pretty certain I got the list

Birdman02

Played my 1st DD game earlier. My opponent hit a solo shot in the top of the 9th, and I answered with back-to-back homers to win 2-1. I love this game..I had forgotten how much I missed baseball games since I haven't had any to play for so long.

Then, I remembered to open my MVP edition packs. Gold David Ortiz was my best pull. I'll be on tonight if any of you guys wanna play.

Ferny

Just a reminder you guys, if you have T-Mobile, you get a year of MLB.TV premium for free.

This is fantastic. I thought it was too good to be true but it's everything I thought it was.

Yes! Last year it was just Atbat for free but this year it's the whole thing. So awesome

BigAT

A million people watching CS on Twitch. Remember when MLG used to only broadcast with their shitty streaming service?

Congrats on the win Luke.

LJ11

GG LJ

Caught a ton of breaks, fumbles at the sideline and picks. Felt like the game had it out for you.

Nah, breaks had little to do with it. My OL sucks in pass pro, they got pushed around, but I just challenged that slot CB too many times. The 3rd int was nuts, had the throw early and figured I could still get it there.

Had a feeling you would play a lot of man, switched books to get some man beaters in there, but honestly, I just needed to run the ball and probably should stuck with my old book.

Good job. Right now I may another season, depends how many stick around.

Top Bottom