• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Making a head count for the league again. Also do you guys want All-Star or Hall of Fame difficulty?

Me
Ferny
Crimson
Brent
Eznark
Rinse
FMT
Rob
TheDrizzlerJ11
Nightz
Birdman
LJ

That's 12, did I leave anyone out? That'd be a perfect size for 2 series round robin and 8 player tournament.

If we do a draft I could just start it tonight. You don't have to be there, you're going to have a stacked team. Up to you guys though

Nightz

I am not a wrestling fan by any means but I've just been F5'ing the Wrestlemania thread constantly for the past 30 minutes or so. Doing that was probably more fun than watching the real thing!

DJ Bowser

Bar I was meeting a friend at hadn't actually opened yet so I ended up seeing part of Wrestlemania.

Reminded me why I haven't watched it much since getting out of the business.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB told me Wrestlemania was 4 hours long. CB lied.

Im gonna pretend Wrestlemania weekend was just the NXT show and the Hall of Fame. Those were two really good things and that was the end of the weekend!

TheCrow

WAT, THIS HAPPENED!

1_200.jpg

I'm back! WWE is great again. woo-woo-woo

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Was busy as heck this weekend but congrats Luke.

I am definitely not drafting on a Friday night. Just let us know if that suggestion from phee is what we are looking at before FA starts so I can spend accordingly.

I'm creating a league right now with OS rosters, it's All-Star fantasy, and I just added the teams I suspected you guys would like. The draft is running right now and I'm just going to leave it up till it auto-finishes, we can then decide if we want to roll with teams like this or approach the real route

This is the roster I had in mind, if someone wanted in or out let me know

Me
Ferny
Crimson
Brent
Eznark
Rinse
FMT
Rob
TheDrizzlerJ11
Nightz
Birdman
LJ

hmmmmm didn't see reggie stocker or A-Rod anywhere...

brentech

Playing Conquest mode, I'm 20-16 using only rookie and mostly vet difficulty.
I think I'm most likely to go 0-whatever in league play. I'm like, really bad.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Any team will be hundreds of miles better than the Reds this year. I'm not even excited about the season this year. The tank is too obvious.

Somnia

I honestly don't know if I have it in me for another season at this point, I'll wait to completely decide depending on how many people come back and how needed I am.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm in, as I want to see where Chris Taylor goes from here, as well as what new horrors the draft will bring us.

I'm in, Kenny and Barkley need one more rodeo

MLB draft finished, so these are the core players on each roster (aka the 90+)

Marlins

SP T. Seaver
2B R. Sandberg
SP M. Bumgarner
SS O. Smith
LF C. Floyd #destiny
CP A. Chapman
1B H. Killebrew

Mets
2B J. Robinson
SS B. Larkin
SP B. Saberhagen
LF R. Kiner
1B W. Clark
3B E. Mathews

Reds
1B O. Cepeda
SP B. Blyleven
C G. Carter
SS T. Tulowitzki
CP K. Jansen
CF A. Dawson
SP A. Wainwright

Brewers
C J. Bench
3B J. Donaldson
SP M. Scherzer
RF T. Gwynn
SP F. Hernandez
CF S. Finley
SP J. Morris

Dodgers
C Y. Berra
SP Z. Greinke
RF G. Stanton
LF L. Gonzalez
1B A. Rizzo
SP M. Scott
SP D. Keuchel

Padres
SP N. Ryan
SS. C. Ripken Jr
SP D. Price
1B E. Martinez
RF R. Jackson
CF J. Edmonds
LF J. Upton

Giants
LF T. Williams
1B P. Goldschmidt
CF A. McCutchen
SP J. Marichal
3B N. Arenado
SP P. Niekro
CP A. Miller
SS C. Correa

Yankees
C. Kershaw
RF A. Kaline
1B J. Bagwell
3B M. Machado
CP W. Davis

Blue Jays
3B M. Schmidt
SP J. Arrieta
1B J. Votto
RF D. Winfield
CP D. Eckersley
SP K. deGrom

Indians
CF Mike Trout
SP G. Perry
3B G. Brett
C B. Posey
CP C. Kimbrel
SS R. Yount
SP S. Gray
SP C. Hunter
2B D. Gordon

Rangers
RF B. Harper
SP C. Sale
2B J. Altuve
SS E. Banks
CP B. Wagner
SP J. Fernandez (Let's talk)
SP O. Hershiser
1B W. Stargell

Braves
2B J. Morgan
1B M. Cabrera
SP M. Harvey
CP R. Fingers
RP D. Betances

This league doesn't have to be real, I just went ahead and did a sample fantasy legends draft so you guys can see what it looks like

But I went ahead and sent invites if you guys just want to roll with this

I'll do a no legends fantasy draft then unless you guys reaaaaaaaaaally want to be there. We can always just take 10 players and then let them finish the rest

Also since we have no legends i'll just turn NO DH on for everyone

I kind of would like to be there now lol. In what world would somebody take Anthony Rizzo over mike trout

Birdman02

I'm out on Madden, I just can't handle it anymore.

I'll do a no legends fantasy draft then unless you guys reaaaaaaaaaally want to be there. We can always just take 10 players and then let them finish the rest

Also since we have no legends i'll just turn NO DH on for everyone

I kind of would like to be there now lol. In what world would somebody take Anthony Rizzo over mike trout

I'd prefer real teams, but I seem to be in the minority there. If we re-do the fantasy draft with no legends, then I DEMAND that i get Fernandez back.

Idc if theyre random or picked. I just don't want to deal with legendary pitchers, and I want a home park that looks good. Random is better honestly since no way all of us will make the draft.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yea..we would have had a draft setup by now.

They should hand over the league to Wellington. Two day advances and just play it out.

I just want to see how Zach Phillips develops.

DCX

Thanks but no thanks friend, spring means home improvement season for me. FMT and Phee will be back anyway.

Let me clarify - I want to play but I don't want an increased role.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If there is another season you guys can count me in and if not I'd like to be in from the start of 17 instead of coming in late.

Top Bottom