• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DCX

DCX
I'm in.

Ml1LhXG.gif
I want to schedule my game now fucker!

PS: please be active :( or PM your number

DCX

Soooooooo about that Show league.....

I think for now it's best to put it off until at least the first major patch. Whether we still have interest then, who knows. But after the last few nights of tinkering and messing around with leagues, trying to get games to work, I've concluded this : literally nothing has changed from last year. We really might be wasting our time trying to get this in. I'd be happy to set it up but Crimson tried to challenge me to a game, challenge failed, and for some reason we had to reset the game (Even though we never started it) and that took a while for it to get done. I also kept trying to upload rosters and all that to a different dummy league and it just kept fucking up.

So if you guys have the patience and are willing to put up with the bullshit that will more than likely occur several times, it'd be best to wait, though I doubt anything gets fixed.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

I think for now it's best to put it off until at least the first major patch. Whether we still have interest then, who knows. But after the last few nights of tinkering and messing around with leagues, trying to get games to work, I've concluded this : literally nothing has changed from last year. We really might be wasting our time trying to get this in. I'd be happy to set it up but Crimson tried to challenge me to a game, challenge failed, and for some reason we had to reset the game (Even though we never started it) and that took a while for it to get done. I also kept trying to upload rosters and all that to a different dummy league and it just kept fucking up.

So if you guys have the patience and are willing to put up with the bullshit that will more than likely occur several times, it'd be best to wait, though I doubt anything gets fixed.

Not surprised but that sucks to hear. I've been playing the shit out of battle royale and online has worked pretty well. I've had problems connecting to another player a few times but no problems in game. I was hoping this was the year they finally got their shit together with online leagues too. gg sds

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
OK so let's start making moves. Who are the remaining commissioners? Did we advance into the resigning stage? If we did let's please advance into stage 1 of free agency and let's aim to draft on Monday night.

IN
DCX
Rinse
DietRob
AZ
Lonestar
Bowser
LilBoss
FMT
Ph33
Crimson
Colasante
LJ
The Ghost of DM
Well

OUT
AT
Bren
Nightz
Birdman
Splat
Luke

Somnia

I am SHOCKED at the bolded.

DCX

DCX
OK so let's start making moves. Who are the remaining commissioners? Did we advance into the resigning stage? If we did let's please advance into stage 1 of free agency and let's aim to draft on Monday night.

IN
DCX
Rinse
DietRob
AZ
Lonestar
Bowser
LilBoss
FMT
Ph33
Crimson
Colasante
LJ
The Ghost of DM
Well

OUT
AT
Bren
Nightz
Birdman
Splat
Luke
Phee would be the lone active commish. FMT can't do commish duties so we will need two comishes. East coast one would be awesome.

DCX

DMczaf

IN
DCX
Rinse
DietRob
AZ
Lonestar
Bowser
LilBoss
FMT
Ph33
Crimson
Colasante
LJ
The Ghost of DM
Well

OUT
AT
Bren
Nightz
Birdman
Splat
Luke

taker-1.gif

Somnia

I'm going to go ahead and rule myself as out.

With Dark Souls 3 coming up plus I'm helping coach a little league team this year for baseball I don't think I'm going to have the time.

Can't wait for Madden 17 though, this was the most fun I've had with Madden in ages.

DCX

DCX
Who has Daddy Leagues duties?

With Lone and Phee as comishes and a tentative plan laid out for the draft ( Monday night ) we could kick start as early as Late Monday night.

DCX

JABEE

Remote Play on Mac and PC seems like it would be useful for a managing team and drafting in Connected Franchise Mode

i was going to dl this but then i thought whats the point? i have so many fucking games across all the systems. i went to play some SMRPG on my original wii and i had a ton of VC games i didn't even realize i bought (rondo of blood, DKC, starfox 64, mario 64, zelda 64, a bunch of SNES games). then i have a shit load still on my 360 and ps3 that were free or i bought and never played, not to mention the laundry list on steam. when can i play all these games!? never!

ps

i cant get this song out of my head today. fuckin' hippie johnny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_exvKnrK6g

DCX

DCX
Looks like we don't have enough momentum for a final season. I would like to sim the " final" season and see what our zombie league would turn out like.

Can I have control of the league to do this. I will post stats and awards etc.

DCX

brentech

Just simming the whole thing out an extra season and seeing which teams make it and win it seems far more interesting than 20 people or less playing a season against CPU

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Logged on to Madden, still at Super Bowl week. Commish conspiracy to kill the league?
Emoticon_rage.gif

Usually the offseason stuff gets some dudes to stick around.

Top Bottom