• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

FMT stop bumping the thread
facepalm.gif

Sokantish

I don't like dark chocolate either. I was making it for my mother who loves dark chocolate. I had a piece though and it was great. I think you're suppose to use dark chocolate instead of normal chocolate because it'd be too sweet with all that chocolate in there. But what do I know? I'm only a culinarian in Final Fantasy!

Oh yes Drizz please tell us more about how your taste and opinion in food and places to eat is all fact
I basically started my post about how that's not how food works. Don't take it out on me you never developed your taste buds enough to enjoy chocolate that isn't watered down with sugar and fat

I basically started my post about how that's not how food works. Don't take it out on me you never developed your taste buds enough to enjoy chocolate that isn't watered down with sugar and fat

Who's taking out what on who? Plenty of people shared the same opinion but mine is the only one that gets you all hot and bothered. I wish you had developed your brain enough to get anything resembling self awareness.

Top Bottom