• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm pleasantly surprised that Tim Tebow is not speaking at the Republican Convention. That's my favorite madden qb. Tim Tribow definetly would go though, fuck that guy.

Timmy Tribrow is currently at the beach, earning 20%.

secret shop WHEN
sleeping.gif

cry.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im sure the 29 year old running back with an injury history coming off an achillies will do great for you guys.

I don't want to see my second year RB get 20+ carries a game. Excellent move even if it nets us +0 wins.

There isn't a RB available who is gonna win you a few more games, short of signing Ray Rice this was the best thing we could do.

I mean, I guess it's the best we could do, but I'm not going to get too pumped or label it exciting when they sign an aging, injury prone backup running back

Splat

Yeah once your kids are there, subscribe and save is great for diapers + wipes + butt paste. It is astounding how many diapers you change in the first few months. RIGHT SMOKEY?

Shit I have this stuff tracked, I can just look! First 3 months were ~265 diapers per month. That's one diaper every 2h30m, all day every day. Fairly linear decline down to 115 over first year, and then back up to ~160/month once he went from breastfeeding to solids. Down to 64/month these days now that he's potty trained outside of naps/overnight!

These?

Just caught up on the RNC.... I can't anymore. How the fuck was this real?

Bob defend your political party!
I want to fast forward 40 years to see how people look back at this circus. Felt like a dumber version of 2004 during the entirety of Lt General Flynts speech. At one point he said ISIS has WMDs? That Ayes vs Nos thing was the most absurd shit Ive ever seen.

Top Bottom