• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

They need to make the penalty for leaving a ranked match obnoxiously large, because this shit is dumb. Unlike Dota you have nearly 0 chance to turn the game in your favor when someone leaves your team.
And someone leaving almost never happened on quick play, but it happens almost every time you lose a single round in a game in ranked.
The leaving happens in quick match, but its not a big deal because matchmaking grabs another player. Im excited for this patch to hit consoles for the sweet zenyatta buffs

TheCrow

I'm pleasantly surprised that Tim Tebow is not speaking at the Republican Convention. That's my favorite madden qb. Tim Tribow definetly would go though, fuck that guy.

BigAT

I'm pleasantly surprised that Tim Tebow is not speaking at the Republican Convention. That's my favorite madden qb. Tim Tribow definetly would go though, fuck that guy.

He only bailed because of the blowback, not because he's a good person (or quarterback).

TheCrow

He only bailed because of the blowback, not because he's a good person (or quarterback).

Oh I know. I just thought he'd jump at the chance. He would probably be the only speaker with any mainstream appeal or favorability. Except for maybe Ivanka Trump. Can't wait to watch this hot mess alongside with twitch chat.

brentech

Dana White is supposed to introduce him or some bullshit.
rage.gif

Somnia

You guys complaining about the 1:30 crap know it's going away as soon as season 2 arrives also right?

So at least that's being fixed too.

brentech

I'm generally more forgiving than most about movies. I'd say Super 8 wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It just lacked a real hook.
I'd watch it again to better remember the movie, but that's just a poor usage of time.

Somnia

Super 8 was boring as fuck. The one time I'll agree with fmt!

I'm generally more forgiving than most about movies. I'd say Super 8 wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It just lacked a real hook.
I'd watch it again to better remember the movie, but that's just a poor usage of time.

Oh I'm not disagree with FMT on Super 8, I thought it started GREAT and then everything after the train scene went downhill imo, it wasn't bad per say like brent said though.

This new show on Netflix though Stranger Things is FANTASTIC so far. I honestly can say right now it's Netflix's best show they've done, but that could change depending on how the last few episodes of this first season are.

BigAT

Just played a game with timber where I amassed 42 bloodstone charges.

On the other side, I just played a TA game where I did more damage than my other 4 teammates combined and our Treant Protector (first pick) who had 98 games played total said before the game even started, completely unprompted:

"i'm not buying wards"
"i only armor"
"and if you butch[sic] at me i don't armor you"
"and i need rune"
"if you take rune i don't armor you"

Then sat in jungle for the first 30 minutes of the game farming Midas and called us retards. He had 416 hero healing for the game, total.

Very High skill.

I was playing the Dota the other night and there was a guy on the other team that had a battle level over 2000. We won but fuck how much money did that guy spend on this shit?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was playing the Dota the other night and there was a guy on the other team that had a battle level over 2000. We won but fuck how much money did that guy spend on this shit?

its roughly 40 bucks per 100 levels.

So about $800 give or take. Not taking into account the initial 50 level bundle and the weekend bundle.

Top Bottom