• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

So I'm going to Phiilly this weekend and just checked the weather looking forward to getting out of this Florida heat. The high is 9 degrees higher in Philly......... What

brentech

Was looking at my gif archives on the computer:

FeistyAgedIndri.gif

I had a weird dream where a bunch of us were playing dota in the park (?) And then phee showed up getting his ass kicked up and down the park by some guy so we broke it up and founD the guy was beating his ass because phee prevented the guy from committing date rape against some girl...

What does this mean?

It means you think I'm a piece of shit but somewhere deep down inside, I've got some morals in me and you know it
and that you think I'm a face for abuse :(

Just like in Madden FMT is letting the AI do all the work for him:

http://gobl.obleague.com/lg/reports/news/html/leagues/league_144_news_4474.html

His Robo Dodgers have the best record in GOBL and the best hitter in GOBL: http://gobl.obleague.com/lg/reports/news/html/players/player_37337.html (He has 8 more homers than the next closest player)

FMT hasn't logged in to his team for a MONTH.

I feel bad for being a deadbeat owner... Just not at my computer often and when I am I don't think of it. Brent if you have someone who wants in you can boot me. Otherwise I'll try to be more active where I can! There isn't much for me to do aside from maybe signing FAs? I can't control lineups

brentech

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT! I didnt know Jenny Lewis had a new band! I saw them perform on Colbert.

She is still super cute.

Somnia

Was reading about the rookie stats in Madden... if I can't run with Zeke and the Dallas OLine in this years Madden I will officially give up ever being able to have a run game.

Top Bottom