• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Speaking of overrated. I used my T-mobile vudu credit this week to watch "Everybody wants some!!" How the hell does that movie have an 87% on RT? I thought it was average at best.

Last of Us was great though!

I sent you invites to dota today which you ignored, then played EVOLVE instead.

I'm with FMT.

slander!
rage.gif

Greg

The Last of Us is amazing

wanted to play through it another time, but I gave it to a friend and never got it back

wish I got in on the MP sooner too because it wasn't trash like every other shooter these days

Somnia

Finished Stranger Things, if you have Netflix I highly recommend it.

Apparently Netflix already picked up Season 2 thankfully.

brentech

People hate Last of Us?

What?!
I know right. That's like hating Overwatch!

The Last of Us is amazing

wanted to play through it another time, but I gave it to a friend and never got it back

wish I got in on the MP sooner too because it wasn't trash like every other shooter these days
Yea, I played that multiplayer for probably the longest of any single player focused game ever. It gave real legit tension.

I wonder how quickly after launch Madden 17's connected franchises will be playable.

Draft Champions Tournaments in the interim, plz.

They are playable day 1, just like every year. The question is when will roster updates be ready

Started watching stranger things. Good so far, but the soundtrack is fucking awesome

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Stranger Things might be getting by on its soundtrack for me thus far. But im kinda ok with that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The tone of this show is all over the place. Its pretty nuts

Edit: Just finished episode 2. Yeah, this might be a pretty cool thing.

Top Bottom